What's new

What was your worst experience working for a freelance site?

Mine was not really freelancing but I worked on Opera News Hub as a content writer. Earnings were calculated based on number of views and interaction. After the first month, my articles stopped getting enough views despite being better than what I posted in the beginning. I eventually quit out of frustration.

I have never earn money online on freelancing website, before Yiu can earn money online you need to have a good skills set if you don't have a skill you are just wasting your time.

Mine was not really freelancing but I worked on Opera News Hub as a content writer. Earnings were calculated based on number of views and interaction. After the first month, my articles stopped getting enough views despite being better than what I posted in the beginning. I eventually quit out of frustration.
Competition is the main problem with most of the freelancing websites, you must be the best if you are working as a freelancer or else your work will be cast aside do the best work .

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back