What's new

What was your worst experience working for a freelance site?

I believe my first and only bad experience in a freelancing site ( i never went back again) was the fact that i could not even get my gig out there. 🤣 I literally got stock in trying to create a gig to post. It was so frustrating, then my system battery went low, so i just stopped

The worst experience I've ever had is working with a bad client. I work all my strength to deliver a quality service to this client and he went ahead to drop a bad review for my services on the freelance website. I asked for a review and which I did and it does not change the ratings. This hunt my earnings online.

I worked for a freelance site and I wasn't paid because the client wasn't satisfied with my work and that really pissed me up because I spent a lot of time working on the site and I expected them to pay me on time

A topic of field which I was meant to work for was the hardest I have ever seen and heard the zero or little idea on it. I just simply did nothing but to give up

The worst experience I've ever had is working with a bad client. I work all my strength to deliver a quality service to this client and he went ahead to drop a bad review for my services on the freelance website. I asked for a review and which I did and it does not change the ratings. This hunt my earnings online.
Oh my, a bad review after all the effort that you exerted. That is painful because writing is not easy and doing micro tasks involves time and effort as well. That is why freelancing for me is only on ptp forums. When I post then I earn. If the admin says my post will not earn then I stop.

I havepersonally not had any bad experience working on a freelancing platform but I have seen a lot of people who had bad experiences ranging from bad clients to the platform banning their account.

This was actually a very bad experience and am sorry for that. My worst experience was frustration actually from not being able to secure gigs.

One of my experiences with freelancing websites involves getting rejected during the initial stages. I actually wanted to work, but I got rejected. There was a another freelancing platform where I wanted to apply, but they never wanted new writers. I cannot even remember the name of the website but it was a really bad experience.

My worst experience working for a freelance site was on fiverr. A client gave me work to do. But this client never got satisfied with any of the work I returned to him. This guy almost made me decide to let go of everything

I think there was a time i did a paid writing job for some people online and after the end of the day , i was not paid , this made me frustrated and i wanted to quit then ,but now am improving in it
That is so unfortunate. Which site was that? Some people will make you write for them and they end up not payjng you. So you should be really careful and do some research before trying a site.

A topic of field which I was meant to work for was the hardest I have ever seen and heard the zero or little idea on it. I just simply did nothing but to give up

So, basically you ended up losing that project, right? Well, this is a common problem because many people wrongly pick the job they think they are not capable of doing. I was also hired by a company but the nature of job was clearly out of my league. People should not get into something they have no idea about.

I had wanted to start a journey in free lancing as a twitter and the fault was actually from me where I did not take time to make any serious research before then.
Working as a freelancer in any of the freelancing website is a very big deal and so it is very important that we all should make a research about the website and the kind of skills that they are requesting from their freelancers before we can register there.

I have had a lot of bad experience that I have gotten while working go free lance sites and the most notable is that there are clients that never seen to be satisfied with what you do.

Working for a freelance platform sometime may not be easy especially when you do have a very lucrative skill. I plan to work for one soon.

There is someone i know that worked for a freelance website, he actually had a bad experience after many years of no issue. his account got blocked for no tangible reason with big amount of money on it.
Wow...i never know such happens in freelancing too. But hope he hasn't kick against any rule that was given because that's the only way they could have blocked his account.

I worked for a freelance site and I wasn't paid because the client wasn't satisfied with my work and that really pissed me up because I spent a lot of time working on the site and I expected them to pay me on time
I think what you can do right now is to be able to improve yourself in the skill that you offer online for your freelance job because if you do not do this I do not think that you will be able to make it as a freelancer as freelancing job involves a lot of perfection in the work that you do before the client can pay you.

I think what you can do right now is to be able to improve yourself in the skill that you offer online for your freelance job because if you do not do this I do not think that you will be able to make it as a freelancer as freelancing job involves a lot of perfection in the work that you do before the client can pay you.
I am good in writing articles and essays for client's, no one have ever complained about my job. The client doesn't want to pay that's the issue. I have stopped working for the site because I think they are scammers and do not want to pay us for our hard work

I haven't really have any luck working on a freelance site because it's always hard for me to get some good gig on the site. The least I do is to get client on my country local forum and do some content freelance gig for them

There was this freelance site that I registered for and to be honest I have a very bad customer support and do not know how to protect the interest of the creators.

I am good in writing articles and essays for client's, no one have ever complained about my job. The client doesn't want to pay that's the issue. I have stopped working for the site because I think they are scammers and do not want to pay us for our hard work
Since you said that you are very good in this skills of yours then I will suggest that you look for another platform as there are a lot of freelance platforms online that will be paying you for the job that you will do for them.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back