What's new

What was your worst experience working for a freelance site?

I think there was a time i did a paid writing job for some people online and after the end of the day , i was not paid , this made me frustrated and i wanted to quit then ,but now am improving in it
Yes I agree with you most times as a freelance worker in a side they are some kind of jobs that you do and you're not been paid and most times it is very frustrating because you put your effort and time to it

There is someone i know that worked for a freelance website, he actually had a bad experience after many years of no issue. his account got blocked for no tangible reason with big amount of money on it.
That can be very disheartening, but such person can open a new account and that way try talk with the customer care unit to find out why the account was blocked without a reason.

That can be very disheartening, but such person can open a new account and that way try talk with the customer care unit to find out why the account was blocked without a reason.
yes that is true it is very disheartening and most times when you have a new account and that is why a talk with customer care unit to find out why the account was block without reasons.

There are some people who are just hell bent on just being mischievous on freelancing platforms. They will reject your work for no concrete reason and make you repeat it to stress you out for the sake of want ring to stress you out

yes that is true it is very disheartening and most times when you have a new account and that is why a talk with customer care unit to find out why the account was block without reasons.
But you might need to provide some necessary documents to back your claim as you are using a new account so they might need a proof of your account.

Yes I agree with you most times as a freelance worker in a side they are some kind of jobs that you do and you're not been paid and most times it is very frustrating because you put your effort and time to it
Yeah that's it after utilizing and putting all your time in the job , the person might end up not getting paid ,its best for the person to make research about the person and know the person before you do the job

I think there was a time i did a paid writing job for some people online and after the end of the day , i was not paid , this made me frustrated and i wanted to quit then ,but now am improving in it
Better that you didn't quit at that time, things like that are bound to occur at every time. The best thing is to learn and move on.

Better that you didn't quit at that time, things like that are bound to occur at every time. The best thing is to learn and move on.
I never heard of such sites, which scams people even after completing the task. May be the situation at that time was different, but it is important that we must take the tasks from a reputed company or person.

I never heard of such sites, which scams people even after completing the task. May be the situation at that time was different, but it is important that we must take the tasks from a reputed company or person.
There are many instances where people get scammed after completing their tasks
Some are desperate and they do not know how to identify a legit company.

Experience on freelance especially as a graphic design, you get to design and redesign countless times with some annoying customers, they are never satisfied with the design,

Well my worst experience definitely would be working and not getting paid at the end of the day, nothing beats that because it would feel as if one just wasted his time for nothing which can be disheartening no doubt
Post automatically merged:

Well my worst experience definitely would be working and not getting paid at the end of the day, nothing beats that because it would feel as if one just wasted his time for nothing which can be disheartening no doubt

So this happened many years ago, but it was at a freelance site called Fiverr. I used to do some content work there and liked it for a while, but decided to leave to pursue better things and options. Anyway, I remember having a horrible experience with a buyer, who wanted me to write an ad for his company. I wrote 8 drafts, but the guy wasn't having any of it. I told him that I'd try one more time, and if nothing would work, we'd mutual cancel. So I tried another draft, and he still hated it. So I requested we do a mutual cancellation, and he wasn't having it.

He kept telling me to do my job. And I told him, that we can't come to an agreement, so please, cancel. Anyway, he didn't, so I had to reach out to Fiverr. Doing so, got him really mad and he reached out to me, throwing curse words at me and just being awful. I forgot to block him after I cancelled, so he came at me. I blocked him soon after, but he said some horrible things. Anyway, ya learn from the mistake, and ya move on.

What was your worst experience working for a freelance site?
I remember my time working on beermoneyforum post website and I have worked for a very long time but when it comes to paying me, I was banned from the website by the administrator of the website and since then I have to stayed far away from there.

Actually I have never work on freelance before so I don't have any experience about freelance website, and I don't really know how website work.

Getting your account banned or suspended especially when you have made reasonable amount of money is definitely the worst experience anyone can ever have on a freelance platform.

This is one of the major concern with these sites as sometimes the person has to review the work before paying or can say it is of a low standard even if it is not the case.

I had wanted to start a journey in free lancing as a twitter and the fault was actually from me where I did not take time to make any serious research before then.

I had wanted to start a journey in free lancing as a twitter and the fault was actually from me where I did not take time to make any serious research before then.
Research is one of the most important aspects and it helps to hone in on your skills as well which is especially important to charge more for your services as well.

I have not involves in freelancing work before but I have involved in a similar situation when trying picoworkers, after using my data to watch some videos he asked me to watch, shared it and did all what he asked me to do, he said he's not satisfied and I wasn't paid.
I just registered in a freelancing sites and i have not mastered how to manipulate my way around the site , but I have tried working on p icoworkers and though I have not been paid but its a genuine site.

Well my worst experience with working with these freelancing site would have to be the discrimination on some of the site like Fiverr and the likes.

The incident happened to me on copyright.net. I wrote 3 articles, 2 were approved , 1 wasn't and as a result I was banned on the site after putting so much effort writing 800 words article. It's very disheartening

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back