What's new

What was your first investment

Most people who venture into online investment started with hyips because they are newbies and believe in what those hyips claim they engage in to make money.

My first investment is on get rich quick site at that time I'm new to online stuff the moments i saw the site i invested some amount thinking i will get double after a month but unfortunately this is how i lost my money because i don't knwo but from there i learned my lesson.

My first my first Was when I investment on bitcoin. I thought it is a get rich quick scheme. I lost lots of money on it and I regret starting it then. But in life that's what it's all about. Don't give up no matter the lost

My first my first Was when I investment on bitcoin. I thought it is a get rich quick scheme. I lost lots of money on it and I regret starting it then. But in life that's what it's all about. Don't give up no matter the lost
Now that you sustained losses in Bitcion what do you think would be a better investment? Yes, life is about winning and losing that is why we have to use our mind in making decisions to at least minimize if not prevent losses in life. Crypto is a complicated investment.

My first investment was investing on a paid to comment website in my country then, tried as I may, I couldn't navigate around their website, the website was just too big for my phone memory, so I had to quit it.
Then I later heard the site crashed and the owner took away people's money.
My first-ever investment was investing into grocery store and actually made lots of profit from that business because it has quick return involve buying and selling.

My first investment is in cryptocurrency and that is the one I was introduced into, I think that is the best investment I'll continue to do for a very long time because I just see it as the easiest way for people to get rich in the future.

My first-ever investment was investing into grocery store and actually made lots of profit from that business because it has quick return involve buying and selling.
The business that you are talking about and has made a lot of profit from it is actually given me a great thought to do it because I have been thinking about the business that I will start up and the grocery store that you just talk about seems like a good business that will generate some good profit.

My first investment was investing on a paid to comment website in my country then, tried as I may, I couldn't navigate around their website, the website was just too big for my phone memory, so I had to quit it.
My first investment was investing in cryptocurrency and it has really paid much because it is improving daily and I do trade daily on my wallet.

It's a very good thing that you were able to invest in the grocery store business and I guess that you are still considering expanding this business and you are putting your absolute best into moving the business forward.

I always run from ponzi scheme and I try as much as possible to avoid them . I stumbled on one, it's a game and the withdrawal threshold is $200. I made close to $195 after rigorous work and months of hardwork. It turned out to be scam

Most people who venture into online investment started with hyips because they are newbies and believe in what those hyips claim they engage in to make money.
Yeah, that is where I started too. But it was so dissapointing when I ended up not being paid. So I decided to stop investing in them and just give my effort and time to paid to post forums.

My first-ever investment was investing online and I will say it was a great start for me and it was very encouraging because the business is actually going fine.

My first investment was plantain farming and it was a success. I made plans ro go into the business after my nysc and I made some money out of it. If not that I had some challenges with land grabbers, I will still be into it up till now

Well, my first investment in my life was in a business i took when i was a little younger, there was a job I got to work at an event in a hotel and after work at that location i got paid what was due to me, that was when i held on top that money and next thing i was able to get another job, i invested that money into myself in terms of transportation. Till now i surprised myself for that move

My first and only investment till date has been last year when I decided to open a poultry farm and to be honest it has been a very very good decision up till now.

My first investment is high-yield investment program. I end up losing my first $200. I was so naive at that time as I fell for little persuasion from the of the agents that promote the programs. I learnt the truth after the down payment.

My first-ever investment was investing online and I will say it was a great start for me and it was very encouraging because the business is actually going fine.
I would really want to know what this online business is all about and how I can start it up because I have been searching for businesses online that I can be doing for quite a long time now and I have not been lucky enough to get a good business that I can be doing online.

That was also my first investment and it really paid because it wasn't having too much risk the profit was more than the risks involved.

The first investment that I made was actually not a long time ago when I created my poultry farm and I'm very happy that right now it's has expanded very well.

That was also my first investment and it really paid because it wasn't having too much risk the profit was more than the risks involved.
My first experience wasn't a good one which I use $6 to start up the investment but at the end of the day the owner of the website run away with our money and since then I saw never to invest any money into any website again.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back