What's new

What was your first investment

I wish I knew cryptocurrency earlier than now I would have been on money by now. I started showing interest on online things in 2017 and then bitcoin was much lower.

I wish I knew cryptocurrency earlier than now I would have been on money by now. I started showing interest on online things in 2017 and then bitcoin was much lower.
Same story like me , I started exactly during december 2017 when I got to know about freebitco faucet. 2 months later , I invested $100 with bitcoin , bought at $20k and lost in trading as there was sudden dip in price.

My first Investment was back in 2018 and it was a ponzi scheme, although I was able to get my returns after a while, the site crashed after I did.

Same as me. Though I didn't invest in a HYIP program but a business that only promised to give much not knowing they were pyramid based in the end.
I lost out not even up to two weeks after putting my money in.

My first investment was on a new site which offers 10$ of your investment fund on daily basis.I git thr first interest for the investment and the second one was failed and the site was closed down immediate after my investment.

My first investment was high yield investment program. It was introduced to me by a friend who says people are making a lot of money that we should invest in it together. He was so convincing to the extent that I committed about few dollars into the investment but eventually lost everything.

The very first investment that i made was the supply of household and consumable items to our customers,and that has been the business we have been doing for some couple of years now.

As I could remember. It was an investment on risky platform. Such investment taught me a lesson and I regretted the reason why I trusted them to a point of committing my money into an unknown platform

The very first investment that i made was the supply of household and consumable items to our customers,and that has been the business we have been doing for some couple of years now.
This is one example of a business in a niche that is everlasting. Anything that people require for survival continuously like food, water, and other essential needs is a niche that brings profits to businesses in it.

This is one example of a business in a niche that is everlasting. Anything that people require for survival continuously like food, water, and other essential needs is a niche that brings profits to businesses in it.
That is just what we had plan before time to do and engaged fully into even before the pandemic, because essential items and commodity are things that people cannot do without and that was what worked for us then.

That is right. Investing in a business that sells convenient goods to consumers always brings profits no matter the situation. People need this things and so they will do anything to earn money and buy them.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back