What's new

What was your first Internet business?

I think it was a writer job.

I don't remember much about it and it's already been a few years. I was asked to write couple of articles(About 100 articles) for $30. As I was new to online business, I accepted it. Now that I think about it, I should have probably asked for more. To write a decent article, we need to do so much research and gather genuine information and that takes too much time.

I didn t win on my first online business, I won on gaming competitions more than on first business... it was a blog website!

My first internet business was when I invested in e-commerce, drop shipping to be precise through through the Shopify platform, it was a great experiment till it lasted

The first site that I joined was a scam site and it taught me that there is no free money online or any where else. I don't pray for anyone to fall for a scam.

Well my first online business. I rendered my services to a new blog back then in 2016. I worked so hard for two months and it didn’t pay off. It discouraged me from any online job but I had to move on

I once joined fiver but could stay long on the platform. I left it and subsequently, I started the transcription job with QA world. It was worth the time though.

What was your website that got you into online business? Did you make any money from the website?

For me my first website i created. was GFXcenter.org it was an old phpbb forum for graphic designers. Unfortunately it did not go anywhere and made nothing. I honestly have to thank Cryptx.org a old blackmarket forum in 2008 that really got me into online businesses.
My first internet business was about copywriting. I sold my skills and earned quite an amount of money to pay bills then

Gosh, mine compared to all you guys' ventures pales significantly but I'm still proud of it?? I started selling postcards from my country via my blog about three years ago. I never thought it would catch on but interestingly, the postcards sell steadily and I've had many repeat customers. The idea is to add other products out of Botswana in phases to see if people bite. Next up, possibly in the new year, we're considering selling Botswana's gorgeous baskets via the platform.

My first online business was website designing and domain reselling , i made some few cash most especially fron buying and selling domain
Post automatically merged:

My first online business was website designing and domain reselling , i made some few cash most especially fron buying and selling domain

Mine was a writing job. Back then I do create different free WordPress sites until I met a friend in another state who taught me how to create blog with blogger platform and edit templates. I develop bennytechno.blogspot.com which I also use as a portfolio for my first writing job. ? I enjoyed it.

For me my first website i created. was GFXcenter.org it was an old phpbb forum for graphic designers. Unfortunately it did not go anywhere and made nothing. I honestly have to thank Cryptx.org a old blackmarket forum in 2008 that really got me into online businesses.
You owned this :::
https://gfx.center.siteindices.com

My first job online was creating bloks
What's the bolded all about? It interest me.

My first internet business was about copywriting. I sold my skills and earned quite an amount of money to pay bills then
Which platform do you use??

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back