What's new

What was your first get paid to program?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
My first get-paid-to program was called gather dot com. It was a site where you would receive credits for publishing articles, poems, photographs, artworks, etc. You had to earn 3000 credits (equivalent to $30) to receive payment. What was your first get-paid-to program?

I generally don't join and like these GPT websites but my first is cointply and joined it years ago but yet to reach even close to getting paid

I have an account on Cointply but never got started working on the site. Reaching the threshold is a big problem on a lot of GPT sites.

I have now started to utitlize the website now as I am clicking ads and may try other ways to earn too as I like to use all websites and like to earn from them

My first get-paid-to program was called gather dot com. It was a site where you would receive credits for publishing articles, poems, photographs, artworks, etc. You had to earn 3000 credits (equivalent to $30) to receive payment. What was your first get-paid-to program?
I first worked on picoworkers. It was quite stressful and the money that they pay is little.

Get-paid-to websites or applications pay users for performing little activities such as surveys, viewing movies, playing games, or completing other micro-tasks. These programs often pay users in points, credits, or cash, and they frequently have a minimum threshold that must be fulfilled before users can cash out their profits.

There are several get-paid-to programs accessible, and the particular application that someone utilized as their first will rely on their own expertise.

Get-paid-to websites or applications pay users for performing little activities such as surveys, viewing movies, playing games, or completing other micro-tasks. These programs often pay users in points, credits, or cash, and they frequently have a minimum threshold that must be fulfilled before users can cash out their profits.

There are several get-paid-to programs accessible, and the particular application that someone utilized as their first will rely on their own expertise.
It is not all service that you are going to qualify for and it is not everything that you are going to be able to complete so taking surveys is tiring for me

First was Cointply and I joined it years ago but was still not able to reach the payment threshold as I started completing PTC clicks a few months ago

First was Cointply and I joined it years ago but was still not able to reach the payment threshold as I started completing PTC clicks a few months ago
The platform is still very active
I have been hearing about it and I will join soon

Yes they are popular but if you are good at surveys only then you can earn quickly otherwise its tough

I earned my first couple of dollars after starting posting on an old forum. The owner of that forum had some mental issues. Nevertheless, that forum no longer exists due to the behaviour of the forum owner. It is now a thing of the past.

I earned my first couple of dollars after starting posting on an old forum. The owner of that forum had some mental issues. Nevertheless, that forum no longer exists due to the behaviour of the forum owner. It is now a thing of the past.
The forum will not be able to exist again since such a thing is happening to the fkrumown

My first Get Paid to Programs website was Cointply and till now I am unable to get paid from the website because I am not good at surveys

My first Get Paid to Programs website was Cointply and till now I am unable to get paid from the website because I am not good at surveys
I guess the people who are allowed to make money from those platforms are those who are from top tier countries

The first get paid to site I ever joined was Hive. I got paid for like two times there and I went to join Bigo.

Which Hive, Hive offers or Hive Micro? I joined Hive offers years ago and was able to get paid once from it.

I was on hive micro. I used to write on the platform. I got paid severally before I left. It is a good platform.

Why did you left that website if it was paying so well? I thought Hive micro is just for Micro tasks and not for writing

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back