What's new

What was the last website that paid you?

I have made withdrawals two times and it is quite fast you can as well request for withdrawal if you are satisfied with the number biznote you have garnered.
I think that most of the VIPs offer a minimum withdrawal threshold of $1.
I haven't gotten to the stage that I can initiate a withdrawal but I'm hoping that by the close or end of this week, I will initiate my first withdrawal from this site.

I haven't gotten to the stage that I can initiate a withdrawal but I'm hoping that by the close or end of this week, I will initiate my first withdrawal from this site.
It is a legitimate website that has stood the test of time according to the people who have been working here for a long time.
It is one of the ways to make passive income online.

It is a legitimate website that has stood the test of time according to the people who have been working here for a long time.
It is one of the ways to make passive income online.
Yh, a lot of testimonies has been said and each testimony comes with a lot of evidence or proof as much as possible. I'm just waiting to be the next person to give the testimony.

I have been on that coinpot websites but i have never been able to make any withdrawal ,how much is their minimum withdrawal and for how long can you reach the minimum withdrawal threshold .
Coinpot was the last site that paid me, around 3$ for litecoin faucet. Sadly, their free faucet will be closing at the end of this month

There are so many websites around but I got paid by beer money forum last the forum is very legit but my earning was cut it's a nice forum

Insuredforum.com is the last site that paid me. It is a PTP forum and I withdrew 4 dollars direct to my bank account just a few days ago.
It is though a complicated niche.

Insuredforum.com is the last site that paid me. It is a PTP forum and I withdrew 4 dollars direct to my bank account just a few days ago.
It is though a complicated niche.
I have heard of this platform but I am not active on platforms like this because the payout is low and it is only based on insurance.
I am very active on platforms that are paying very well.

I have heard of this platform but I am not active on platforms like this because the payout is low and it is only based on insurance.
I am very active on platforms that are paying very well.
Yes actually the platforms pay is very low and you may have to do a lot before making just a little.
And moreso, the ideas you can post about are limited since it is an insurance forum. Am active there though.

But can you tell me about those actively paying forums that you work on.

Yes actually the platforms pay is very low and you may have to do a lot before making just a little.
And moreso, the ideas you can post about are limited since it is an insurance forum. Am active there though.

But can you tell me about those actively paying forums that you work on.
I am also of the opinion to work on website that will pay you handsomely other than wasting your time on website that will pay you peanut after putting in so much effort.

The last website that paid me is Bizdustry. As everybody knows, bizdustry pay people for making quality post and comment on their website. For about two months, bizdustry has been my best paid to post forum.

Yh, a lot of testimonies has been said and each testimony comes with a lot of evidence or proof as much as possible. I'm just waiting to be the next person to give the testimony.

You can make money here on bizdustry and be consistent. You must stay active in here and post regularly if you want to make money. This is a great forum.

I am also of the opinion to work on website that will pay you handsomely other than wasting your time on website that will pay you peanut after putting in so much effort.
It's not very nice working hard and getting very small rewards. But I do that because it makes me Disciplined and when am able to get better paying opportunities, I'll value them.
This is something someone without that experience can't have.

It's not very nice working hard and getting very small rewards. But I do that because it makes me Disciplined and when am able to get better paying opportunities, I'll value them.
This is something someone without that experience can't have.
This is what will shun so marry people off from working online because the work is so enormous compared to the amount that will be gained.

This is what will shun so marry people off from working online because the work is so enormous compared to the amount that will be gained.
It is not really encouraging when you work on online and you're not paid commensurately to the amount of effort you're putting in, that will be number one discouraging factor online .

My last payment was made by the Yobit exchange, which is partnered with the CryptoTalk forum. It was approximately 15 USD equivalent to 0.15324621 Dash on 01.01.2021.

This is actually very good and I have been hearing about this platform for quite some time. I will just want to know exactly the kind of services that you provided to make this much.

It is not really encouraging when you work on online and you're not paid commensurately to the amount of effort you're putting in, that will be number one discouraging factor online .
Payment is very important whenever you are working online because it is one of the things that would encourage you to keep putting in much more effort.

You can make money here on bizdustry and be consistent. You must stay active in here and post regularly if you want to make money. This is a great forum.
I still stand that many platforms pay me to offer services to them. But one of my mostly and recently used online platforms that fends me money is Sproutgigs formerly known as Picoworkers.

Yes I was once paid by a forum called nnu forum but it was later stopped because of some issues which was not disclosed to the people. That's the issue am having with forum they come on and pay for some time and later move on Dats really bad. But I hope bizustry won't be like those ones.
I can also remember this website but then I remember that out sometime it also crashed with a lot of people's money but I was lucky that I was able to withdraw my own.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back