What's new

What was the last website that paid you?

I received my last payment on this great platform and it is really a wonderful experience because when you are been paid for your effort, you will be encouraged to contribute more to the development of the community.
Payments here is only for VIP members except you sold your earned points to people who paid you in your local currency. In that case I too have been receiving payments here

Not too long I have started posting here on bizdustry, I have not been able to reach my target yet, but I think in no distance time I'll be paid, bizdustry is my best earning platform.

Only VIP members are eligible for payments, with the exception of when you sell your earned points to customers who pay you in your home currency. In that case, I've also been getting paid here.
In order to create the best product, extensive research is required. Additionally, you must conduct extensive research to determine whether or not your product is suitable for the market. Analyzing your competition is also necessary.

Last edited:
Payments here is only for VIP members except you sold your earned points to people who paid you in your local currency. In that case I too have been receiving payments here
I don't really know what the intentions of the management of this forum are, but I am of the opinion that everyone should be able to request for withdrawals without paying for VIP membership, because most of the VIPs are charging high amount for biznote exchange.

I receive my last payment on this wonderful platform. It is really indeed a great platform that would give you certain amount of money when you make quality post and it is pertinent to note that spamming is against the rules and regulations of this forum.

The very last website that pays me was trendri I get my payment late last night its a very good website which someone can earn from I have been working with them for over two month now and I guess that was my first payment after all the stress.
They really need to lift their daily post limit

I don't really know what the intentions of the management of this forum are, but I am of the opinion that everyone should be able to request for withdrawals without paying for VIP membership, because most of the VIPs are charging high amount for biznote exchange.
Probably they have their own reasons. One thing I like about this platform is that they gives opportunity for people to make suggestion. You can raise your suggestion at the right section on the platform. I also thought as much but it seems they are looking for ways to generate Revenue.

Probably they have their own reasons. One thing I like about this platform is that they gives opportunity for people to make suggestion. You can raise your suggestion at the right section on the platform. I also thought as much but it seems they are looking for ways to generate Revenue.
It is a wonderful platform but I'm very sure that they have their reservations and they must have done the analysis thoroughly before they came to the conclusion.

The very last website that pays me was trendri I get my payment late last night its a very good website which someone can earn from I have been working with them for over two month now and I guess that was my first payment after all the stress.
They really need to lift their daily post limit
The platform is a foremost website that has been paying for a very long time but I stopped working on the website when they reduced the amount that one could earn in a day to 60 cent of a dollar , which is very bad.

The platform is a foremost website that has been paying for a very long time but I stopped working on the website when they reduced the amount that one could earn in a day to 60 cent of a dollar , which is very bad.
I'm one of the people that have received payment on so many occasions on the platform. As far as I'm concerned, it is one of the best paid to post forum you can ever come across on the internet.

What was the last website that paid you? What service did you provide for the payout? Is it worth your time and is the program something you'll recommend? Please screenshot the payment proof, and upload it here.

Copy and paste the screenshot URL and reply below!
Well I don't trust any website in case of money because most of websites are scam and Fraud so I'm just working over here on Bizdustry and even my last payment was paid by this website.

It is a wonderful platform but I'm very sure that they have their reservations and they must have done the analysis thoroughly before they came to the conclusion.
I thought as much , but that does not mean that you can't raise your own suggestion. it is a welcome development and it could have been something a lot of people will be very much happy to hear.

What was the last website that paid you? What service did you provide for the payout? Is it worth your time and is the program something you'll recommend? Please screenshot the payment proof, and upload it here.

Copy and paste the screenshot URL and reply below!
So I have never get paid before but I am working it a app name as honey gain in this app the income is passive it a great app I will be paid in next month I gusse

I got paid sometime ago few days back with forum coin I also have alot of ptc who pay me but the payment was not good enough to post the payment proof am Clos to another payout with bmf.io

It was later stopped because of some issues which was not disclosed to the people. That's the issue am having with forum they come on and pay for some time and later move on Dats really bad. But I hope bizustry won't be like those ones.

The final internet site that paid me become bizindustry, i'd say the pay become truly encouraging , even though I even have now no longer constantly join any gtp internet site before, however now I am assured that bizindustry will preserve to pay me.
You're right about that. I have also been a member of this very forum for quite sometime now although u wasn't very active though but I can assure you that this very forum is legit as I myself have made so many withdrawals.

There are so many website around which people are still earning but the issue is that when you get started sometime you will be confuse so its better after research and know the particular website that work for you if you get paid ensure that you post your payment proof so that someone can know and have knowledge on which programs is paying.
I got paid yesterday by yougov its a survey website just $6.52

The last website to pay me was Coinpot, which offered a litecoin faucet for about $3. Sadly, they will stop offering free faucets at the end of this month.

The last site that paid was binary.com. I'm trading on the site and I'm able to build my account to reasonable amount that gives me chance to place withdrawal yesterday. And without delay, the money landed in my bank account,
binary trading is actually a very good business venture but you need to have a very good financial Management strategy to succeed. You can make a lot of profit today and lose everything tomorrow if you're not careful.

There are so many website that we can work on online and its not all the payment that we receive that we can post payment proof the website that pay me is trendri that was the very last website I earning from rightt now so its better you post your payment proof if you receive payment so that people will know the site that is legit but its not allow in this thread

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back