What's new

What was the last website that paid you?

The last website that pays me was bizdustry its a great website which anyone can learn so many things and you earn accordingly but am planing to upgrade and start withdraw myself

The last website that pays me was bizdustry its a great website which anyone can learn so many things and you earn accordingly but am planing to upgrade and start withdraw myself
This platform is really wonderful because it has created an opening for you to make money in diverse ways and if you really want to increase your income on this platform, you can do so by upgrading your membership.

Payment is very important whenever you are working online because it is one of the things that would encourage you to keep putting in much more effort.

Of course payment is definitely one of the most important things when it comes to making money online and I think that people should be compensated fairly for their efforts.

Of course payment is definitely one of the most important things when it comes to making money online and I think that people should be compensated fairly for their efforts.
Introduce to online money making platforms, the first thing you will check is the payment proof.
This will tell you the legitimacy of the platform to some extent.

Introduce to online money making platforms, the first thing you will check is the payment proof.
If you are introduced to online money making platforms, the first thing that you will be on the lookout is the payment proof.
The payment proof will give you an insight on the legitimacy of the platform

If you are introduced to online money making platforms, the first thing that you will be on the lookout is the payment proof.
The payment proof will give you an insight on the legitimacy of the platform
The payment proofs is the first thing to lookout for to confirm the legitimacy of a platform.
I wouldn't want to register on a platform that is not paying and that is why it is used as a yardstick.

Yes, payment proofs could be important, but some websites post fake payment proofs and some websites pay for some time and then stop paying their members.

Yes, payment proofs could be important, but some websites post fake payment proofs and some websites pay for some time and then stop paying their members.
The first thing I check-in website most especially if it is a new website that have not worked on before is to check the payment proof.
This will in some ways to help in confirming the legitimacy of the platform.

The first thing I check-in website most especially if it is a new website that have not worked on before is to check the payment proof.
Checking for the legitimacy of the website is very important because it is what will guarantee if it is really legitimate or not and it will prevent you from getting scammed.

What was the last website that paid you? What service did you provide for the payout? Is it worth your time and is the program something you'll recommend? Please screenshot the payment proof, and upload it here.

Copy and paste the screenshot URL and reply below!
The only site I have ever received money/ payment from remains bizdustry. I have not been able to get any money from any other site. Although I am still fighting to see if I can get another site to support bizdustry.

The only site I have ever received money/ payment from remains bizdustry. I have not been able to get any money from any other site. Although I am still fighting to see if I can get another site to support bizdustry.
There are so many websites that you can registered with to make good income for yourself if it's only this platform that has paid you so far , that means you just started working online.

There are so many websites that you can registered with to make good income for yourself if it's only this platform that has paid you so far , that means you just started working online.
This website paid me last and it is really a good thing and a good feeling to keep working on bizdustry and it has been one of the best piad to post forum that you can ever come across on the internet.

There are many HYIP sites that might initially pay members and they might even try to prove that they are legit by showing documents, but in reality they might not be legit at all.

There are many HYIP sites that might initially pay members and they might even try to prove that they are legit by showing documents, but in reality they might not be legit at all.
That is exactly how high-yield investment programs operate. Initially, they will send payment to members and after they have gathered enough money from members, they will vanish.

That is exactly how high-yield investment programs operate. Initially, they will send payment to members and after they have gathered enough money from members, they will vanish.
The high yield investment programs and designed to rip people off and that is exactly what they do and I still find it very difficult to see the reason why so many people would still want to invest in these programs.

I have never been being payed at Any or ar e fake and am hoping to get paid here for a good work done and I think this site is the best I have seen so far working here is been great
I don’t think any website has paid me yet and I think biz industry is the best now I can say from experience and also how they make things so easy I really love it and hoping to earn little amount here to purchase little things for my self

Last edited:
Anywell we are working on different programs online really serious so I think that if you receive your payment you may likely want to post your payment proof to motivate others.

For me optimabux pay me last its a ptc website

Well I think The last payment i received from a site was from money making forum called bizdustry yesterday, to me it is worth my time since i can just click it and do my own thing(except the occasional captchas) and i don't think i would recommend this site unless you're on pc and wouldn't mind clicking ads from time to time even with the low payment rate

What was the last website that paid you? What service did you provide for the payout? Is it worth your time and is the program something you'll recommend? Please screenshot the payment proof, and upload it here.

Copy and paste the screenshot URL and reply below!
Last website that paid me was bizdustry, I received my money but the most important thing is that from the first day that I have joined bizdustry I learned many things from experts.

I received my last payment on this great platform and it is really a wonderful experience because when you are been paid for your effort, you will be encouraged to contribute more to the development of the community.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back