What's new

What was the first Bitcoin Wallet You used?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The first bitcoin wallet I used was Coinbase. It was just a Bitcoin wallet when I started using it. Later, it started integrating altcoins as well. Later I joined a wallet called Wirex. I liked Wirex more than coinbase because the wallet also offered Bitcoin powered virtual debit card that could be used just like a normal virtual card.

The first bitcoin wallet I used was Coinbase. It was just a Bitcoin wallet when I started using it. Later, it started integrating altcoins as well. Later I joined a wallet called Wirex. I liked Wirex more than coinbase because the wallet also offered Bitcoin powered virtual debit card that could be used just like a normal virtual card.
It's amazing how cryptocurrency wallets like Coinbase have grown to support a number of alternative coins. Because of its adaptability, Wirex's adoption of a virtual debit card powered by Bitcoin makes it a more practical option for some consumers. In the crypto world, several wallets cater to various demands and tastes.

The first cryptocurrency wallet that I made use of was the Trustwallet. Used it some years ago before a friend helped me set-up my Binance wallet and believe me, it has been massive success since then. There are a lot of pros of using Binance as long as it is allowed in your country.

The first bitcoin wallet I used was exodus, it took me time to decide which one to use firstly, but after seeing many reviews and videos of how other users used exodus and the large amount of coins I could store on this wallet, I decided on this wallet before others like Coinomi or trustwallet.

The first cryptocurrency wallet I used was Binance and it's what I've using till now. Binance gives me so much I can't stop using their cryptocurrency services. There are many ways to earn more cryptocurrency from Binance and I've been utilising them.

Trust wallet is the first cryptocurrency wallet that I made use of and I was only making use of it back then to just hold my cryptocurrency because I've never had the knowledge of how to trade cryptocurrency.

Later I was introduced to making use of Binance and that have been my number one cryptocurrency wallet today.

A lot of people seem to be using Binance but Binance is not a wallet. There is a difference between a wallet and an exchange. While a wallet is a platform where you can keep your assets, the exchange is a platform where you can keep your assets as well as perform investing, trading and exchanges.

A lot of people seem to be using Binance but Binance is not a wallet. There is a difference between a wallet and an exchange. While a wallet is a platform where you can keep your assets, the exchange is a platform where you can keep your assets as well as perform investing, trading and exchanges.

Even though Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange, they have Binance Chain wallet which is the official wallet for the Binance cryptocurrency. When you create an account on Binance, you will be given access to your own Binance Chain wallet. This gives you the wallet ID to each coin you want to use.

My first Bitcoin wallet was "bitpay" and i had no much knowledge about crypto wallet, but the wallet was so simple and its beginner friendly, the downside of the wallet was i had only 4 or 5 coins available to hold i think Btc, Eth, Bch and Doge coins and after that i change my wallet to coinbase and i loved coinbae crypto wallet it have very many coin options.

The first cryptocurrency wallet that I made use of was the Trustwallet. Used it some years ago before a friend helped me set-up my Binance wallet and believe me, it has been massive success since then. There are a lot of pros of using Binance as long as it is allowed in your country.

The good thing that I love so much about Binance cryptocurrency exchange is that their services is available in most countries unlike what you get from making use of Coinbase. This is one of the reason why the cryptocurrency exchange platform have become one of the most used all over the world.

The first wallet used was also Coinbase before even other wallets like Binance or Kucoin however it remains possible nowadays just because Coinbase has removed support for my country so it is unfortunate to hear that.

The first wallet used was also Coinbase before even other wallets like Binance or Kucoin however it remains possible nowadays just because Coinbase has removed support for my country so it is unfortunate to hear that.

Sometimes, it feels like to me that most of the US companies behave the same way. This is because coinbase is based in USA, the same way PayPal is best in USA and they are very fond of limiting their services to so many countries.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back