What's new

What song are you currently listening to?

The Oppenheimer music, it's a very good one. Have you seen the movie? It's a major blast of a movie for this year.

I'm listening to Disturbed : The Sound Of Silence.

The Oppenheimer music, it's a very good one. Have you seen the movie? It's a major blast of a movie for this year.

I'm listening to Disturbed : The Sound Of Silence.

No! I have not watched the movie yet. 😅 I'll watch after it releases on OTT platforms. What about you?

I'm listening to:

No! I have not watched the movie yet. 😅 I'll watch after it releases on OTT platforms. What about you?

I'm listening to:

I have watched it. It's very interesting. You're definitely going to enjoy it. It's already out on some streaming platforms. You can stream it on Fmovies with the link below.

I'm watching the official video of Nicki Minaj & Ice Spice in their new song Barbie World. Nicki Minaj have made Ice Spice won so many award this year in the music industry. She won this year's rookie award.

Nas - 30 is what I'm listening to. Hip Hop is rocking music genre I can't stop playing or listening to. Nas music hits the perfect spots.

I am currently enjoying Ed Sheeran's songs. His music resonates with me on a deep level. The heartfelt lyrics and soothing melodies create an emotional connection that's truly special. His songs often reflect real-life experiences and emotions, making them relatable and comforting.

Lately, I've been looking for songs generated by AI, for example, Frank Sinatra singing songs from other countries and things like that, it's fun and there are very well-done songs.

Adele is one of the few contemporary artists I like listening to. Generally, I do not like listening to pop music but I find Adele really good. These days I am listening to Adele. I find some of her songs very liberating. Pink is another contemporary artist, I like and I am also listening to Pink these days.

I'm watching Eminem : Lose Yourself. It's the song for the 92nd Academy Oscars Awards for 2020. If you love listening to rap songs, Ememin songs will be higher up on your list.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back