What's new

What song are you currently listening to?

Am currently listening to ROCK by olamide and PULL UP By burna boy , both are cool to listen ,good lyrics and no dull moment.my opinion though
Post automatically merged:

Am currently listening to ROCK by olamide and PULL UP By burna boy , both are cool to listen ,good lyrics and no dull moment.my opinion though

Am currently listern to a gospel playlist. It helps motivate me when am feeling down or weak. I listern to music when i need inspiration either on a particular issue or one thing or the other.

Currently listening to soul lifting worship playlist by Dunsin Oyekan. His music inspires and lifts my spirit. Gospel artiste though but he's being used to bless people

Presently listening to Alessia Cara- Scars to your beautiful, an amazing song and the reason I fell in love with the song is because my little nieces did a ballet performance on it today in their summer concert.

Right now I don't have any song that I listen to. But I usually play Same girl by R-kelly and Usher. I loved the oldies more than anything. I just got this burn by usher too. It makes me remember that I had to let go of any broken relationship

When am gone remix by Eminem ft 2pac Shakur (remix) , getting two legends on one piece is mind blowing and full of inspiration

I am currently listening to Eminem who is my favourite musician. I am listening to Mockingbird by Eminem. I love the song very much and can listen to it over and over again.

I am currently listening to a song from wizkid's album. The song in question is titled blessed. I cannot explain the sensation that comes with that very song

Right now I am listening to a mixtape of music's sang by one of the musicians in my country, even though it's a local music, I still live it, it's full of meaning and made a lot of sense.

Lie by kiz Daniel. To be honest, this kiz Daniel of a person is so talented up there as my top 5 best African musician. He just need to develop a strong fan base and the sky is his limit

Am currently listening to a live song by one of the local artists here, I love his musics because they elevate my spirit and that is more reason I love listening to live music.

What song are you currently listening to?

Please share below. :)
Right now am listening to "Helplessly" by Tatiana. It's a love song, with beautiful lyrics. It is gentle and calm . The musician sings of how helplessly she has fallen in love and cant control it or herself anymore .

I am currently listening to no tears left to cry and 7 rings these two songs are by Ariana grande and I love all her songs I have a lot of role model but for singing she is my role model she has a very nice vocal range and all her songs are nice

I am listening to just a little bit of heart by Ariana grande I like the song a lot because of her voice the lyrics everything about the song is just so great that I want to listen to more and more everyday

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back