What's new

What song are you currently listening to?

Currently listening to David Bowie - Let's Dance!

Since I'm a Gen X this type of music takes me back to my youth lol.

I am currently listening to a song from wizkid's album. The song in question is titled blessed. I cannot explain the sensation that comes with that very song
Blessed by Wizkid is one sweet song that I enjoy listening to as well. A very good song by one of the best Nigerian musicians that we have.

Am now listening to an African artiste called king Promise he is very good and he really touring around the world with his craft I really love his voice and he really inspires me to do my music and just focus on the love of it and not the fame

What song are you currently listening to?

Please share below. :)
I am listening to just a little bit of heart by Ariana grande I like the song a lot because of her voice the lyrics everything about the song is just so great that I want to listen to more and more everyday
I am listening to Balance by Wizkid.It is a very wonderful song and I am very sure that you will like it. You may try to listen to it and give me a feedback to know if you like the song.

I just listen to some random playlist I really do enjoy listening to music everyday I choose diffifend types of music and it always motivates me to work and also I don't get bored easily

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back