What's new

What song are you currently listening to?

yes! i see you have same taste as me so i would recommend you also to listen to Dermot Kennedy - Power Over Me, would like to hear your rate)
I just listened to it and I really liked it, it's a song that seemed very familiar to me, as if I had heard it before, but I don't think I have heard it, especially because I don't remember having heard the chorus before, that is, "Power over me"

I just listened to it and I really liked it, it's a song that seemed very familiar to me, as if I had heard it before, but I don't think I have heard it, especially because I don't remember having heard the chorus before, that is, "Power over me"
the first time I listened to that song, it seemed to me that I was constantly listening to it long time, after listening 4-5 times I already remembered the words, I'm glad that you liked it) we are music lovers

Last edited:
the first time I listened to that song, it seemed to me that I was constantly listening to it long time, after listening 4-5 times I already remembered the words, I'm glad that you liked it) we are music lovers
Do you have more songs of that style to recommend to me? You have good taste in music

I'm listening to this song right now because I recently watched the drake and josh show and I wonder if drake is releasing new songs now so this is the one I liked the most but it's not that new

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back