What's new

What song are you currently listening to?

I'm currently listen to Monalissa by lojay, It has on repeat for some days now. I just love the vibes and the beat. It has a way of motivating me to start the day.

I am currently listening to Lucky Dube's Albums. I really love his songs as they all have to do with life situations. I can listen to his songs over and over without getting tired of them. It is rather unfortunate that he left the earth the way he did. May his soul rest in peace. Amen.

Currently listening to Alan walker and Jon bellion album. Those guy can make you comfortable in any mood you find yourself. I recommend the album's for anybody
Post automatically merged:

Yes. But then I discovered that everything people do is for a reason. They don't need to give you a reason to do anything. You either like them or you dont

Last edited:
An African artist named Buju , he just dropped an album so I’m listening to it on repeat it’s just so good and I wish everyone could listen to it and thank me later.

I like listening to music it helps me start mortivated and encouraged especially when am left alone and lonely. But I don't listen to all kinds of music.

I was listening not long ago to "Subeme La Radio" a great spanish song with good catchy vibes. Since I found about him I cannot stop listening to it!. I'm listening to it a few times a week usually at night/evening and it makes my day better :).

Black Sabbath - Planet Caravan. Because there is no bad time for Black Sabbath.

______
Takket være Refinansiering, var alt jeg måtte gjøre å fylle ut et kort, enkelt skjema, og jeg fikk pengene mine på et blunk.

Last edited:
Growing up in the ghetto hood made me love 2pac songs a lot. Even though he's dead, I still enjoy all of his songs. I'm currently listening to Ghetto Gospel right now.

I've recently been obsessed with the songs "Cinderella" by Play and "Queen" by Loren Gray. Though, "Queen" is a BIT antagonistic for my taste, I enjoy the general message of demanding to be treated well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back