What's new

What skill is on your mind?

I enrolled for programming class but it looks so difficult for me to practice since I do not have a laptop so I had to stop class because practice makes perfection, currently I am into graphics at least I can design some things with my phone

Each and every person has his or her own weaknesses. I am not at all good at marketing. I might be able to earn money by writing some content. However, Marketing is not my cup of tea. It depends on each person how he can convince the clients hen it comes to marketing.
Well as for me I am not just good at online marketing but when it come to offline marketing I am just so good I don't know if it's because I have not learnt the art of marketing online.

If there is a skill I have in mind that I would like to learn or acquire, should be computer programming. I know it is a very difficult skill to learn but it is very good one to learn actually

Graphics designing is one skill I have been nursing in my mind to do. The potential in knowing this type of Skil is very high and also in high demand in the job market

Graphics designing is one skill I have been nursing in my mind to do. The potential in knowing this type of Skil is very high and also in high demand in the job market
Yeah, graphic design is one skill that is sought after alot in the market. Learning it will be very profitable for you. Then you can promote your skills in freelancing sites and get clients.

I plan to take out my time to learn graphic design especially for the web . After that then I will invest in learning website development starting with WordPress.

Two things I want to learn are blogging and cryptocurrency trading. I like my personal space and time so these will suit me well in the long run.

Two things I want to learn are blogging and cryptocurrency trading. I like my personal space and time so these will suit me well in the long run.
This are wonderful skills, I do not know much about crypt trading, but you can start with Investing or crypt so you can get use to the crypto world, how the currencies operates and all that before you go into crypto trading.

Like I said some weeks ago, I will like to develop my 3D animations skill, Its a very satisfying and lucrative skill to have. If you add that to whiteboard animations skills that I already have and video editing then you are good to go.

Right now I am focusing more on trading crypto. I am learning it and I am new to it. It is taking a lots of time but I believe that it is worth it. It can be lucrative if you know how to make profits and einvest money at the right time.

Do you know that communication is also a skill , when you emprove your communication skills you won't have much problem ,the language you speak matters improve your communication skills.

The skill i am currently into is graphic designing, i have always been into things like that. And i have actually started learning it and also started doing some work for customers, though some of them are free works, as i use it to improve my skills. But i have been paid for some as well. With time, i believe i would be a professional.
The graphic designing scale is a very highly in-demand skill both offline and online and I will advise you to improve on the skills so that you can be able to make something good out of it for yourself.

The graphic designing scale is a very highly in-demand skill both offline and online and I will advise you to improve on the skills so that you can be able to make something good out of it for yourself.
Indeed graphic designing is one skill that is highly on demand right now, the problem is getting traffic at the early stage, since you are still new to the system. Once you have been able to pass this stage, everything becomes very easy

Let's talk about the skills that is on your radar to learn online and improve your earnings long time.

I am striving forward learning programming in order to establish myself full-time working online.
It isn't easy to master those programing configurations, especially when you're coding for C++, PhP, CSS etc. I'm focusing on basic HTML coding for now until my experience grows.

Which skill are you passionate learning online to enable you earn full-time??
Personally I will have like to go into programming but as I understand programming is something that can take a lot of time to learn and become a full expert. And besides I don't really know job opportunities that you can get from those programming language you want to learn.

Personally I will have like to go into programming but as I understand programming is something that can take a lot of time to learn and become a full expert. And besides I don't really know job opportunities that you can get from those programming language you want to learn.
Programming required coding, in order to program any software you need a coding experience. That's why you'll enroll in a course to study programming like you do in school. But at the moment, we have many software apps that have those in-built coding tools, custom templates, plugins, spoilers, themes to design a website or an app without coding experience.

When it comes to academic skills , I have passion towards programming in different languages like Python and HTML. Other than that , I can do well in trading stocks and can gamble with calculated risks with gain profit overall.

Programming required coding, in order to program any software you need a coding experience. That's why you'll enroll in a course to study programming like you do in school. But at the moment, we have many software apps that have those in-built coding tools, custom templates, plugins, spoilers, themes to design a website or an app without coding experience.
I would have taken the risk to study the programming since it is needed much in the internet, but the problem is that I don't even know how long this is going to take me because I did not really need something that is going to take most of my time or a year

I am planning on developing on a freelancing skill so that I can improve my earnings online. I am particularly attracted to graphics designing and it's related works and I hope to go into it soon enough
That is a very good freelancing skill to learn. It has so much market these days. Though you will have to really promote yourself in freelancing sites and social media platforms. That is the only way you will get clients.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back