What's new

What security measures do you take with your wallet?

I do not let anyone access my phone, I have enabled biometrics on my phone. When people cannot access my phone, they also cannot access my wallets.

It is important to note that there are people that are always there wanting to hack your wallet so you should put the seed phrase and the password safe.

MY wallets are secured with 2 factor authentication and my device (laptop and phone) are locked with pin code or bio metrics. Therefore, my wallets are safe

The major security measures one need to be taking for their wallets include but not limited to these; always endeavor to safe your wallet seed phrase I'm a written sheet of paper and not on your device or email or any electronic devise

Our wallet key and seed phrases are a very important aspect of our wallets that we should not joke with. We must see that they are securely and safely kept from the reach of anybody besides us

Crypto is an online currency so it stands to reason that security is probably one of the most important aspects of crypto moving forward. Therefore many feel that the first thing to do when entering this world is to be able to have a secure system so that they do not lose their investment. With the number of hacks increasing drastically, what security measures do you make to ensure that your funds are safe in your wallet? Do you note down your wallet private keys and keep it separately for safe recovery of your funds in emergency situations?
I don't really like using too much password on my wallet because of some difficukties that comes with it, instead i use separate emails to my wallet and i use another email to General works.

Crypto is an online currency so it stands to reason that security is probably one of the most important aspects of crypto moving forward. Therefore many feel that the first thing to do when entering this world is to be able to have a secure system so that they do not lose their investment. With the number of hacks increasing drastically, what security measures do you make to ensure that your funds are safe in your wallet? Do you note down your wallet private keys and keep it separately for safe recovery of your funds in emergency situations?
I have three security measures on my wallets. There is email verification. Then there is SMS verification. Then last is my own password.

Right now I do not used any decentralised exchanges because I do not understand how most of them work. I also ensure to use two factor authentification always.

Right now I do not used any decentralised exchanges because I do not understand how most of them work. I also ensure to use two factor authentification always.
Two factor authentication can only save you from the few scammers attempting you own account but when a centralized exchange is hacked , nothing can save you

I just use binance and put a strong password so people can’t penetrate so it will be secured and safe I advise you use a trusted platform for trading and investing your crypto !

I have three security measures on my wallets. There is email verification. Then there is SMS verification. Then last is my own password.
This is a good level of security and this three steps will ensure that no one can access your funds without having access to your device at the bet least which is unlikely and improbable.

I currently just use exchanges like binance and Ku coin for all my crypto and I try to make use of the google authentication on the app security.

I currently just use exchanges like binance and Ku coin for all my crypto and I try to make use of the google authentication on the app security.
Google authenticator is a great way to keep secure because the code that you have to input changes every few minutes or seconds as well making it hard to guess or hack.

I think there is enough security measure taken by the wallets, just like you said it is important to note the private keys you use to open the wallets and keep it in secure location.

To me wallet id should be protected because it is your personal ID.
Every wallet comes with a private key which enable the owner of the wallet to protect his wallet at all cost. Without security on crypto it will be difficult for people to transact business and it will never grow the way it is now. We are advised to key wallet key save and secure we shouldn't disclose it to anyone or anybody.
Yes , all cryptocurrency wallet must be protected as much as possible, a lot of people are using two factors verification to make sure that the cryptocurrency wallets has the maximum security to prevent others from accessing it.

Yes , all cryptocurrency wallet must be protected as much as possible, a lot of people are using two factors verification to make sure that the cryptocurrency wallets has the maximum security to prevent others from accessing it.
Sure, we should endeavour to protect our wallet, using 2FA (two finger authentication password) is very much ideal to secure our wallet from theft authorization.

Sure, we should endeavour to protect our wallet, using 2FA (two finger authentication password) is very much ideal to secure our wallet from theft authorization.
Cryptocurrency wallet is one of the most important thing especially for cryptocurrency investors because it is like a bank account with so much money, is two factors verification and two fingers identification password the same thing ?

Cryptocurrency wallet is one of the most important thing especially for cryptocurrency investors because it is like a bank account with so much money, is two factors verification and two fingers identification password the same thing ?
That's why we treat it like part of us, since our monetary asset is there. Yes, 2FA is the same, you didn't get the right meaning, The one i stated its right.

That's why we treat it like part of us, since our monetary asset is there. Yes, 2FA is the same, you didn't get the right meaning, The one i stated its right.
Two factors verification is a situation in which a cryptocurrency exchanges verify that you are the original owner of the account by sending a verification code to both your Gmail and phone number, do you think this is wrong ?

Two factors verification is a situation in which a cryptocurrency exchanges verify that you are the original owner of the account by sending a verification code to both your Gmail and phone number, do you think this is wrong ?
You're simply right dear, I'm the one who omitted a spelling. The word i used as 'Finger should be "Factor. That's exactly what the function of 2FA is all about dear.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back