What's new

What security measures do you take with your wallet?

You're simply right dear, I'm the one who omitted a spelling. The word i used as 'Finger should be "Factor. That's exactly what the function of 2FA is all about dear.
Okay it's nice at least it was just a mistake because I was wondering and that has just made me to run to Google to go and check to find out if you were actually right, ok alright I understand, there is no problem with that.

Okay it's nice at least it was just a mistake because I was wondering and that has just made me to run to Google to go and check to find out if you were actually right, ok alright I understand, there is no problem with that.
You're welcome there, that's why knowledge shared brings the best result. One person doesn't know it all, that's why we strive to learn all day to enhance.

You're welcome there, that's why knowledge shared brings the best result. One person doesn't know it all, that's why we strive to learn all day to enhance.
Lolz, you actually understand it but you were making a mistake, I think that was the reason I was so confused about, that has just make me to think about it deeply,because I have come across a lot of writing in which they wrote two factors verification before .

I always engage in two-step verification for logins on most of my wallets. Even before you launch the app on my phone you have to do a fingerprint. I do this so that someone else will not have authorisation to login into my account without me.

Lolz, you actually understand it but you were making a mistake, I think that was the reason I was so confused about, that has just make me to think about it deeply,because I have come across a lot of writing in which they wrote two factors verification before .
That's just it. That shows we ought to be wary of what we are saying online or offline and confirm it before saying or writing it down.

That's just it. That shows we ought to be wary of what we are saying online or offline and confirm it before saying or writing it down.
Seriously most of the information we shared online and we think is a joke can actually go a long way, that actually make me to start running a research about it to understand if I was actually wrong or right, lolz.that is just life.

I think there is enough security measure taken by the wallets, just like you said it is important to note the private keys you use to open the wallets and keep it in secure location.
Software wallets however are still vulnerable even if you ave to note the private key and that is why if you are using those types of wallets then it become more important for you to ensure that you take additional measures fo security.

Seriously most of the information we shared online and we think is a joke can actually go a long way, that actually make me to start running a research about it to understand if I was actually wrong or right, lolz.that is just life.
Laughs, that's just life for us. We share knowledge, we learn together. We shouldn't joke with what we are learning online. That's how some great people today learned theirs too.

Laughs, that's just life for us. We share knowledge, we learn together. We shouldn't joke with what we are learning online. That's how some great people today learned theirs too.
Have learnt a lot, this has helped me so much especially to understand a lot of things including cryptocurrency and many other opportunities to make money online, bizdustry is my second home i spend most of my time on.

Have learnt a lot, this has helped me so much especially to understand a lot of things including cryptocurrency and many other opportunities to make money online, bizdustry is my second home i spend most of my time on.
Lol, its good you've learned important things here online, and you've choosen Bizdustry as your second home cos of the enormous benefits that it brings.

I take advantage of the biometric that comes with phones these days. It is very hard to break through those biometrics and that is what gas in my crypto wallet

Lol, its good you've learned important things here online, and you've choosen Bizdustry as your second home cos of the enormous benefits that it brings.
Yes apart from making $1 every day here ,there are also a better opportunity for you to learn something new, you learn about the best freelance skill to learn ,you can also learn about the new coming site you can also make money.

In addition to the innate security that comes with the wallets, my phone's security and put in place and I also download apps to secure my wallet

Yes apart from making $1 every day here ,there are also a better opportunity for you to learn something new, you learn about the best freelance skill to learn ,you can also learn about the new coming site you can also make money.
Their are lots of opportunities online we can earn better than we earn at the moment. It just depend on the skill level at this point in time to improve the earnings.

Their are lots of opportunities online we can earn better than we earn at the moment. It just depend on the skill level at this point in time to improve the earnings.
Making money online with the skill is competitive and sometimes we may not be able to measure up to the high competition as a skilled worker, that is why most newbie are having difficulties in starting.

Making money online with the skill is competitive and sometimes we may not be able to measure up to the high competition as a skilled worker, that is why most newbie are having difficulties in starting.
I know their is competition via online freelance marketplace. We need to be determined to won over other freelancers through our bid approve to the client hiring.

I think there is enough security measure taken by the wallets, just like you said it is important to note the private keys you use to open the wallets and keep it in secure location.
The wallets I believe have enough security measures too. The wallets I have been using until now have not been hacked. Its due to the security measures I have placed into it. There is email verification where the site will send to my email. Then I will just click the email verification and then there is also an SMS verification. Its very secure because of verifications.

I know their is competition via online freelance marketplace. We need to be determined to won over other freelancers through our bid approve to the client hiring.
It is not easy but with great determination and passion I think we will be able to achieve it. there are some people in the freelance that has been there for months without winning a single job, is this because of lack of proper marketing ?

Well for me i take the normal or to say basic one but it is not really good but the reason i do that is because i don't really have much in my stock and due to that i am not very tight with the security but in other platforms that i have little something in them my security is like a broke man that as a crazy signature so that you will not mimic.

One of the security measures that I use on my crypto wallet and also most of my important apps is using the Google two-factor authenticator and it is a very good security measure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back