What's new

What security measures do you take with your wallet?

I would have shown you an example but am still being security conscious. So far the only disadvantage i have is that some account give space for only password of about 7-8 character and i have to reduce my password hence looking for a short password and also creating a different abbreviation
Not a problem. It may be best not to share an example, because then people will have an idea as to the code that you are using for your wallets. I think I understand the concept that you have mentioned, so I will try to make use of it. It is very good to be safety conscious. Ahh, I see. It can be hard to keep track of all your passwords. I have that problem as well.

With the increasing rate of scam each crypto wallet are upgrading their wallet to prevent another person having access to another's account. Luno has enabled two factor authentication which would allow users access to withdraw or send only when the user verifies twice.

I beleieve what belongs to me can never be stolen because i never steals anything from anybody , thou i used a 2step password but I have never for once thought my acvount could be tampered with.
Post automatically merged:

I beleieve what belongs to me can never be stolen because i never steals anything from anybody , thou i used a 2step password but I have never for once thought my acvount could be tampered with.

I was assured by my exchanger that my wallets are 100% safe. And again they provided me with a two step verification code that can help me secure my wallet and keep it safe from fraudulent elements.

Crypto is an online currency so it stands to reason that security is probably one of the most important aspects of crypto moving forward. Therefore many feel that the first thing to do when entering this world is to be able to have a secure system so that they do not lose their investment. With the number of hacks increasing drastically, what security measures do you make to ensure that your funds are safe in your wallet? Do you note down your wallet private keys and keep it separately for safe recovery of your funds in emergency situations?
Yes , cryptocurrency is a online business we are a hard time with it is that I have a few questions for every person who is very high price and is important that we were going well as a business and our kids are working out of business is going on internet and phone 📞 a good time

You need to safe gauge your crypto wallet because there are lots of fraudsters online,so i don't share my wallet address until i know the platform is legit.

2FA security addiction is just it. Without strong password, it will be easily cracked. So we need to secure our wallet with strong security measures to avoid losing our assets to malicious men online.

Crypto is an online currency so it stands to reason that security is probably one of the most important aspects of crypto moving forward. Therefore many feel that the first thing to do when entering this world is to be able to have a secure system so that they do not lose their investment. With the number of hacks increasing drastically, what security measures do you make to ensure that your funds are safe in your wallet? Do you note down your wallet private keys and keep it separately for safe recovery of your funds in emergency situations?
There are security that can be taken to safeguard your wallet from scammers and hackers, such as the security code and also the two factors verification.

Yeah , all the necessary details such as recovery phrase , password , email and other things related to crypto wallet login , I note them in a book and also a separate folder in my Google drive account.

Yeah , all the necessary details such as recovery phrase , password , email and other things related to crypto wallet login , I note them in a book and also a separate folder in my Google drive account.

Do you actually think that it's a good decision to note those sensitive information in a book 📙? Where would you keep the book to make sure that the information doesn't get lost or leaked!?

The best way to secure a wallet is always enable 2FA security settings to your wallet. Because if your wallet is been hacked by hackers or been monitored on your device with some spyware app, you can still have the wallet secured by the 2FA login. A code will be sent to google authentication app to verify the login.

Securing your account is very important if you are into crypto. I try to keep my seed phrase in a very hidden and private place. I also keep all my password very long and safe.

Do you actually think that it's a good decision to note those sensitive information in a book 📙? Where would you keep the book to make sure that the information doesn't get lost or leaked!?
We have to make sure we dont lose the book and keep it in shelf of our house. But the best way is to store the sensitive information in google drive since we are the only one who can access our google account.

By encrypting my wallet or smartphone, I may set a password for anyone attempting to withdraw cash. This helps to keep criminals at bay, but it does not guard against keylogging hardware or software.

I dont have any special method tho, i just keep my seed words very safe then i lock my wallet with both password and finger print. Then my phone i also use password and finger print as well, that is the best i can do for now.

Well use a Google authtenticator and also I changed my password to my crypto wallet more often while using the 2fa authorization especially when I have a load some of currencies in my wallet I am very conscious

Seriously I'm not one in support of writing your sensitive document in a book and keeping them somewhere because anything can happen and you will lose that both take for instance if their house caught fire and everything in it burns down you lose everything that you wrote in the book.

To make it more safe, I'm planning to keep my seed phrase in multiple places, writing it down, taking a picture of it then saving it into google drive incase both writing and phone is not retrievable.

Personally, I'm more comfortable with uploading all my wallet details and some other sensitive data or information to my Gmail account as it's a lot more safe there and I can easily have access to it.

It is very important for me to tell you that I have my own personal security in phone regarding my cryptocurrency wallet. I have app that locks the wallet first before any other security could be added to it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back