What's new

What security measures do you take with your wallet?

So basically i do not have a hard ware wallet and I would say luno is standing out for me as my trusted online wallet.I have deactivated my sending feature,i have configured my log in to only recognise me logging in mycountry location and from a named devise to ensure i get an alert if someone else logged in in.

Security measure are needed for safety reasons. If you want you money in your wallet to preserved then you must build a strong security system.

The number one security measure I took is building a strong and difficult password for my account. When you create a strong password it would not be easily hacked or scammed. By so doing your account is safe.

I simply do cold storage.

Cold storage (or offline wallets) is one of thesafest methods for holding bitcoin, as thesewallets are not accessible via the Internet. Hardware wallets are potentially even safer, although users face the risk of losing access to their tokens if they misplace or forget their keys

I save all my cryptocurrency with trust wallet. Trust wallet always provides a 12 word password that can give me access to my wallet anytime anywhere.
The 12 keywords are protected and no one can get in to my trust wallet without my consent.

The first security action l take on my wallet is keeping the seed phrase very well because without it I will surely lose my balance. After that if l have much funds l just enable my 2FA security system to also help secure my wallet from easy attack.

First of all I'm glad that my phone comes with app lock, which I'm securely using to lock all my apps including all my cryptocurrency apps, then I use 2 step verification and lastly I uses my 4 digit pin to send out cryptocurrency.

There is always the option or feature of two factor authentication setting for most wallet. This is by far the most effective way to secure your wallet from another person being able to access it.

You can equally set up finger print security to further intensify the security level.

The best for me on my wallet which i use is the 2fa code, this enables me to input a unique code while logging in. I also make sure my password has a good combination of characters to enable real strength and security. The crypto wallets are introducing more security solutions, these will definitely be welcome developments.

Safeguiding ones wallets important so that you wouldn't lose your cryptocurrency coins.so these are some of the precautions I took with my wallet:
• My walet is locked with both a biometric and password locks in it.
- I have specifically and securely saved the seed phrases of each of my wallet on different secure places.

To me wallet id should be protected because it is your personal ID.
Every wallet comes with a private key which enable the owner of the wallet to protect his wallet at all cost. Without security on crypto it will be difficult for people to transact business and it will never grow the way it is now. We are advised to key wallet key save and secure we shouldn't disclose it to anyone or anybody.
The private key that you get with your wallet is also a way that you can recover your funds in a separate application or wallet if by chance you lose access to your wallet. There are many that write down their private key and keep it in a safe place. The advantage of writing it down is that it i not connected online so if hacked, the hacker will not know your private key. This is especially prominent in those that have high crypto investments.

Security measures on cryptocurrency wallets is vast. But I take my security measures by putting my password and 2F Authentication in place. I understand that the authentication code is very important before every login to the wallet. I also use biometric fingerprint check, to save my wallet.

First of all, your password should be reasonably strong to reduce the risk of hacking. Letters, characters, numbers should all come into play when setting it. Also cold storage is the best kind of storage, it is safe and less prone to hacking. It also has the risk of being lost, so one should be careful.

Your secret keys should not be allowed for public to access. I need to protect my password and delete it from my mail box. Sometimes you may lose access to your wallet account but when you write down your private key it will be hard to lose your wallet to hackers.

The crypto wallet.security is provided by the crypto wallets management. They provide us security by passwords emails and cell numbers verifications. We can also apply our bio metric verification for our wallets.

There are a lot of ways I make sure my online cryptocurrency wallet is safe and secure example of the action I took to make sure this are done are by using strong pin password and enabling of two-factor verification if possible,another thing that might be optional is that when you are choosing a crypto wallet choose the one that has a lot of security measures and the most trusted and the most secured wallet as this are the things you can do to cut the risk of your online wallet being hack

The high rate of fraudulent activities requires one to be extra careful in handling anything especially monetary resources, so as for me, the security measures I used to secure my wallet are:
Strong password known by me alone.
Biometric verification on my wallet account application

It's very important to have secret password for wallet in which to prevent hacking of wallet account. As for me, I usually use two different password for my wallet and I do not save them on my phone I wrote it down keep for somewhere.

Crypto is an online currency so it stands to reason that security is probably one of the most important aspects of crypto moving forward. Therefore many feel that the first thing to do when entering this world is to be able to have a secure system so that they do not lose their investment. With the number of hacks increasing drastically, what security measures do you make to ensure that your funds are safe in your wallet? Do you note down your wallet private keys and keep it separately for safe recovery of your funds in emergency situations?
To deal with cryptocurrency is very risky task so always make sure strong security of your wallet.
Verify your account with phone number and Gmail account, and choose strongest password including the alphabet in numeric and special characters.
And also lso activate to 2AF authentication verification system.

Apart form my own security measures my wallet app had introduced a two factor authentication code to help secure the activities going on in a website. As an investor using the app you will be required to use two factor authentication code to protect your wallet from any form of theft or hack

Crypto is an online currency so it stands to reason that security is probably one of the most important aspects of crypto moving forward. Therefore many feel that the first thing to do when entering this world is to be able to have a secure system so that they do not lose their investment. With the number of hacks increasing drastically, what security measures do you make to ensure that your funds are safe in your wallet? Do you note down your wallet private keys and keep it separately for safe recovery of your funds in emergency situations?
I will advice anyone going into crypto currency to increase the level of his phone by using password and any other form of security measures.. secondly only use trusted wallets for your crypto currency and password it also,and by extension using all other security measures it gives.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back