What's new

What ptc site paid you last??

To be candid, it had been long I earned from paid to click website. Ever since bizdustry.com reformulated their way of payment. I haven't used any other paid to click websites effectively though I knw couple of them.

Difficult to get anything tangible these days from any of the ptc sites. Last obe I did my earnings are still hanging. I can't withdraw them. Seems more of a scam. The painful part is that it takes your time all for nothing

You said you can withdraw as low as 100 satochis on which PTC sites... kindly send in the link let m me try it... I'm seriously in need of PTC sites that can pay some of my bills at least for this month, you can send let me join... thanks
I don't think you can ever use any faucet to him enough earnings for your bills.

The payout is very low, in terms of dollars. The only good thing is of you want to hold the cryptocurrency for a long time, hoping it will appreciate.

I was paid by Spectroads. However, now Spectroads has become a scam site now. It used to pay a good amount of money on your investments. It had BAP (Bonus Ad Point) system that is quite similar to many other BAP websites that are much popular. Unfortunately, Spectroads became a scam and it is no longer paying.

I believe that people still earn through ptc sites. I'm not exempted from it too. I'm still earning small amount from ptc/faucet sites. I recently cashed out $3.50 from cointiply ptc/faucet last week. I know the money isn't enough to pay my bills but at least it will go a long way for my monthly data subscription.

What ptc site did you cash out from? And how much in total did you withdraw??
I really appreciatethe sites (faucets ) you introduced , i have checked the site out and its really genuine and the minimum cash out is five dollars, the last site i earned from is bizdustry, most of the ptc site are scams.

I believe that people still earn through ptc sites. I'm not exempted from it too. I'm still earning small amount from ptc/faucet sites. I recently cashed out $3.50 from cointiply ptc/faucet last week. I know the money isn't enough to pay my bills but at least it will go a long way for my monthly data subscription.

Honestly i registered for cointiply last week but I don't know the ways to use in other to withdraw my money, but i know cointiply is one of those PTC site that pays, moreso i have not being paid by PTC site.

Starclicks is that website that has paid me for working on the platform for quite some time although they haven't paid me what I have earned on the website after I left but I can guarantee that they are very legitimate to work on and earn money through them.

Well, from my experience there are so many paid to post or paid to comment websites out there that are legit and pays. It's all about getting the right ones and take advantage of it.

Bizdustry was still the last platform that I received my last payment online from and I don't see any reason to be looking for any other paying site tho, because once other paying site paid you once they might be finding out fault so they won't want to pay you again.

Bizdustry was still the last platform that I received my last payment online from and I don't see any reason to be looking for any other paying site tho, because once other paying site paid you once they might be finding out fault so they won't want to pay you again.
Many PTP or income sites have their own way of running. Bizdustry have theirs too, but Bizdustry is unique. The Admin always listens to members suggestions, and is transparent, also less strict compared to other Admin.

I have been working my ass off working on ptc sites and in have not been able to get a reward from it, its really tiring for people to be working for several month and gaining nothing.

Concerning what ptc sites paid me last. Well , the only site that paid me last and has been paying is no none else than bizdustry, bizdustry is the only trusted platform which I can confidently refer my friends and relatives too, don't know if there are other site that is similar to that of bizdustry

I worked in a PTC website back in 2018. I didn't even make up to $1 and i found out that it was a scam. Since then i have developed a phobia for PTC websites.

The only site I use is bizdustry , I was advised to use it from a close friend who has experience in this type of things so I trust his advice and start using bizdustry today and I hope it will so good that I will use it for years

Actually I reach pay out at Omniads (2$) but I prefer to wait a little bit before asking for withdrawal cause next withdrawal will be at 3$ , it is site rule .

I think most of you working on these various paid to click platforms that got payments from them are really trying. That amount of money paid is not encouraging to me at all

Starclicks is that website that has paid me for working on the platform for quite some time although they haven't paid me what I have earned on the website after I left but I can guarantee that they are very legitimate to work on and earn money through them.

Does Star-clicks require you to send them your official national ID before sending you payments? I have read this on their website, so I am not sure if they do ask you to send them national ID for small amount of payments. Can you please tell me?

I have cashed $3 from cointiply before a month , it took nearly 40 days to reach that amount , its very low amount, but something is better than nothing.

$3.5 from cointiply? That must be a very lucky day for you. By the way, before calling it a lucky day for you, was it in one day you made this amount and got paid in?

$3.5 from cointiply? That must be a very lucky day for you. By the way, before calling it a lucky day for you, was it in one day you made this amount and got paid in?
I didn't earn $3.5 within a day ooh. It took me more than 2 months to earn such low amount t of money online. I do it to earn some extra bucks that's all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back