What's new

What ptc site paid you last??

I believe that people still earn through ptc sites. I'm not exempted from it too. I'm still earning small amount from ptc/faucet sites. I recently cashed out $3.50 from cointiply ptc/faucet last week. I know the money isn't enough to pay my bills but at least it will go a long way for my monthly data subscription.

What ptc site did you cash out from? And how much in total did you withdraw??
The amount you said you too cashed out many weeks or days did the take you to get to because coinpayu till now have been unable to withdraw because 5000satochi is a long way to go.

The amount you said you too cashed out many weeks or days did the take you to get to because coinpayu till now have been unable to withdraw because 5000satochi is a long way to go.
During that time, coinpayu where paying up to 250-300 Satoshis everyday when BTC value was low. But when the value of BTC went up they immediately reduced the reward making cash out hard.

During that time, coinpayu where paying up to 250-300 Satoshis everyday when BTC value was low. But when the value of BTC went up they immediately reduced the reward making cash out hard.
I don't know how cointify pays, how legit is there payment, unlike coinpayu that as a very long way to go before reaching the threshold, how many month or days does it take you to withdraw?

I just got paid by bizdustry not too long ago after requesting earlier today, thanks to bizdustry I am excited to receive today's payment because it is the first.

I don't know how cointify pays, how legit is there payment, unlike coinpayu that as a very long way to go before reaching the threshold, how many month or days does it take you to withdraw?
Hmm, cointiply earnings are slow i can't lie to you especially for the lower tier countries. Since surveys doesn't work for us. You should expect your earnings to take you two months before reaching minimum withdrawal threshold at the site.
Post automatically merged:

Very trickery this days to earn from PTC sites. They're simply given out peanuts like as if they're offering better rewards. That's why people doesn't value them again.

Last edited:
Hmm, cointiply earnings are slow i can't lie to you especially for the lower tier countries. Since surveys doesn't work for us. You should expect your earnings to take you two months before reaching minimum withdrawal threshold at the site.
Post automatically merged:

Very trickery this days to earn from PTC sites. They're simply given out peanuts like as if they're offering better rewards. That's why people doesn't value them again.
Two good months,!? Nah, that way to low, meanwhile i know you must have spend precious time on this site and someone they can be frustrating, that why I'm not regular on coinpayu

The only site I can recommend to people is this site.... Bizdustry. Com
They are the best site and I have received some money from them that's helping me to solve my immediate financial problems
They are for real and they will definitely pay you when you work with them
Bizdustry is not a paid to click websites but a paid to post forum websites. They pays per post reply and thread created. But on paid to click websites, you are paid to view ads and most time the ads view are worth 0.1 to 1 cent. Earning on such platforms are low on like ptp that you can earn up to 1 USD per day

Two good months,!? Nah, that way to low, meanwhile i know you must have spend precious time on this site and someone they can be frustrating, that why I'm not regular on coinpayu
Yes, it took me more than two months to even get my earnings of $3 at cointiply. I'm happy i managed to earn that, instead of being scammed. Coinpayu earnings doesn't take time cos the minimum withdrawal threshold is 5,000 satoshi.

If I could remember very well , I will say that the site that was a paid to click sites that I earned from was free ethereum .io. Ever since then I have stopped earning for PTC sites

PTC site doesn't earn high, that's why i don't use my precious time to invest around them. I rather use it to post on forums, or bid for writing gigs at freelancer.com than wasting it for peanuts at PTC sites.

Yes, it took me more than two months to even get my earnings of $3 at cointiply. I'm happy i managed to earn that, instead of being scammed. Coinpayu earnings doesn't take time cos the minimum withdrawal threshold is 5,000 satoshi.
Huh, you said coinpayu earrings doesn't take time, i have been with coinpayu for over 3 month till now have but been able to make 2000 satochis.

Huh, you said coinpayu earrings doesn't take time, i have been with coinpayu for over 3 month till now have but been able to make 2000 satochis.
You need more 3,000 satoshis to earn your reward by accessing withdrawal. When i was earning from it, it takes me steady two weeks time to access withdrawal from coinpayu.

You need more 3,000 satoshis to earn your reward by accessing withdrawal. When i was earning from it, it takes me steady two weeks time to access withdrawal from coinpayu.
Eh... Like seriously two weeks, how come were you able to make such satochi in to weeks, which views were you clicking, because the satochi given rate per click is to low...

Eh... Like seriously two weeks, how come were you able to make such satochi in to weeks, which views were you clicking, because the satochi given rate per click is to low...
During that time i was earning from coinpayu, BTC wasn't up to $15,000. They where rewarding something tangible like 250-300 satoshis back then. So if you calculate it, you'll see it won't cross over the two weeks mark.

I have not been on any PTC site, but I would love to join. Can you tell me about the one that paid you last week, I am interested and I will appreciate if you reply me.

Does Bizdustry have a PTC section or am I missing something here..
I thought it was coming as one of the new features (Offerwall).
?
Any help would be greatly appreciated 💖 I’m still fairly new to the site

You cashed out $3.50 from quantiply sometime ago? How long must that have taken you to amerse such amount of.money before cashing out? And what are their cashout threshold?

The last PTC that paid me last was faucetcrypto. Though the earnings on the site is little but it is something in your wallet. Inearn different cryptocurrencies on the site.

Well for me tho my last payment online was still from bizdustry as I have been trying to expand my earning platforms and that's the case but my last was still biz

I don't have time to engage in any paid to click site because I don't see the need for them and most of the time they will not pay you a reasonable amount of money, bizdustry is the last website that pays me and that is the only one I know.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back