What ptc site paid you last??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I believe that people still earn through ptc sites. I'm not exempted from it too. I'm still earning small amount from ptc/faucet sites. I recently cashed out $3.50 from cointiply ptc/faucet last week. I know the money isn't enough to pay my bills but at least it will go a long way for my monthly data subscription.

What ptc site did you cash out from? And how much in total did you withdraw??

The only site that I can recommend for people its bizdustry.com that's the only website that I can introduce to any one. Apart from this site, every other site are scam, for, I have used deferent website, at the onset they look real but when the time comes to pay me, they blocked me immediately.

I have not cashed out from any PTC site. In fact I was not on any PTC until a week ago. Then I joined a PTC in the hope to advertise my links. I thought it will be better to work on the ptc earn some money and use it for advertising. That's how I started using ptc. But looks like I cannot withdraw anytime soon because I need 45K satoshi to withdraw and I am earning 100 satoshis per day in average.

The only site I recommend is bizdustry and cointiply because they are the best and most trusted they paid me today as I speak and it’s legit and confirm thanks to bizdustry I have been relived of some pain in the house but if you have not cash out from any ptc site then you will have to join a ptc in hope to advertise.and apart from bizdustry and the ones I know that are legit the rest are scam but if you are wise enough then you can go and choose or look for a better paying site.

The last Ptc site that paod me last was the Ltcapp . I have to roll the dice after every 1 hour and i got minimum 1000 litoshis every hour of litecoin. If anyone wants to join then join it and stock up your ltc wallet.

I have not cashed out from any PTC site. In fact I was not on any PTC until a week ago. Then I joined a PTC in the hope to advertise my links. I thought it will be better to work on the ptc earn some money and use it for advertising. That's how I started using ptc. But looks like I cannot withdraw anytime soon because I need 45K satoshi to withdraw and I am earning 100 satoshis per day in average.
You can easily achieve the goal of getting a few cents for the adverts if you use faucetcrypto.

It's my favorite PTC and you can withdraw as low as 100 Satoshi, even less.

It also has a large audience which increases day, so it's a good place I would recommend.

The ptc ads that paid me last is Paid advertsments so I received 0.12$ when it was instant withdrawals but now the minimum payout is 5$ for standard users , upgraded users still get their payments when they want .

I believe that people still earn through ptc sites. I'm not exempted from it too. I'm still earning small amount from ptc/faucet sites. I recently cashed out $3.50 from cointiply ptc/faucet last week. I know the money isn't enough to pay my bills but at least it will go a long way for my monthly data subscription.

What ptc site did you cash out from? And how much in total did you withdraw??
I haven't made any withdrawal from all the PTC platforms I have worked because they pay out is always discouraging. I'm still searching for good platforms with better be out like this very bizdustry. Almost all the PTC platforms are usually time consuming with nothing to take home.

The only site I can recommend to people is this site.... Bizdustry. Com
They are the best site and I have received some money from them that's helping me to solve my immediate financial problems
They are for real and they will definitely pay you when you work with them

I haven't made any withdrawal from all the PTC platforms I have worked because they pay out is always discouraging. I'm still searching for good platforms with better be out like this very bizdustry. Almost all the PTC platforms are usually time consuming with nothing to take home.
Yes PTC ads are time consuming but at least they prove to be legit for long time unlike apps and some sites of other categories . I can send you some good PTC ads if you are interested .

Okay, PTC sites doesn't pay enough cos of their ad revenue commission. They pay via what they generated from adverts that is why the money is never enough to do members. Bizdustry pays by far better than those ptc sites cos of the large traffic that is been generated here everyday.

I think that the majority of PTC sites are legit but low paying , so to reach pay out on this category of sites you will need a lot of referrals , I actually got paid by paidvertments
and coindaster ,actually I am active on many PTC sites .

I think that the majority of PTC sites are legit but low paying , so to reach pay out on this category of sites you will need a lot of referrals , I actually got paid by paidvertments
That means you currently earned rewards through paidverts PTC site. I don't spend much time on ptc sites cos of the minimal amount of money they disburse to mbers working so hard over some good period of time.

That means you currently earned rewards through paidverts PTC site. I don't spend much time on ptc sites cos of the minimal amount of money they disburse to mbers working so hard over some good period of time.
No that site called " advertisments " different to " adverts " , I have registred on both of them but I like " advertsments " more cause they have more ways to earn if you are interested I'll send you my referral link .

I have a long time that I do not win on a ptc site. The last site I made a profit on was neobux where I withdrew $ 2. I'm still "star clicking" hoping to withdraw my winnings and forget about it. It is true what you say @Sincerem , it is little, but it still adds to the account.

I've never collected a dime from any ptc website before, in fact, I doubt it if can participate in any of them because I feel they exploit people too much. I'll rather stick to pay to post sites and be comfortable with what I'm making there for now until another better offer surface.

I have a long time that I do not win on a ptc site. The last site I made a profit on was neobux where I withdrew $ 2. I'm still "star clicking" hoping to withdraw my winnings and forget about it. It is true what you say @Sincerem , it is little, but it still adds to the account.
You're smart, it is good that you still work here and there trying to add more money into the account no matter how small it maybe. I've realized that every penny worth keeping for the future when it will become valuable.

Been promoting CPA offers and recently started ptc.I have heard success story from people and wish to have mine soon.But ptc can be tiring a times but with consistency one can scales through.The money I get from this will go along way in paying for my ads

Yesterday I asked for another withdrawal of 0.37 $ , the payment stay pending for hours when I open my account I found the money returned to the balance then claimed again and I got the money but I wonder if this an andicator that this site will be SCAM soon .

You can easily achieve the goal of getting a few cents for the adverts if you use faucetcrypto.

It's my favorite PTC and you can withdraw as low as 100 Satoshi, even less.

It also has a large audience which increases day, so it's a good place I would recommend.
You said you can withdraw as low as 100 satochis on which PTC sites... kindly send in the link let m me try it... I'm seriously in need of PTC sites that can pay some of my bills at least for this month, you can send let me join... thanks

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back