What's new

What ptc site paid you last??

Congratulations on your successful cash out from cointiply. Accumulating $3 is better than earning nothing or being scammed. I am beginning to believe that this site is legit and will stay for longer. May be I will give this platform a chance.

New PTC platform has ever paid me because I am not really into them and I don't believe in making money from them. They're time waster.
Post automatically merged:

I am not really into PTC platforms for now and I am not planning to be part of it. It is better to press and have the right knowledge and understanding of how it works

Last edited:
I have got payed out from Cointiply I love the site alot and but I didn't earn money with the ads out there.. I earned it by completing surveys and some other offers and still using it but earning is little down now out there. But still I am using it and need to withdraw again soon

The only site I recommend is bizdustry and cointiply because they are the best and most trusted they paid me today as I speak and it’s legit and confirm thanks to bizdustry I have been relived of some pain in the house but if you have not cash out from any ptc site then you will have to join a ptc in hope to advertise.and apart from bizdustry and the ones I know that are legit the rest are scam but if you are wise enough then you can go and choose or look for a better paying site.
I have been hearing about this cointiply for some time now, i think i even saw a thread where someone said it has an app. Can you please explain how it works, is it like bizdustry? And what are the method of payment and minimum withdrawal. How does does it take to achieve the minimum withdrawal.

I have been hearing about this cointiply for some time now, i think i even saw a thread where someone said it has an app. Can you please explain how it works, is it like bizdustry? And what are the method of payment and minimum withdrawal. How does does it take to achieve the minimum withdrawal.
Cointiply is legit and you can make up to $1 on daily basis with it, but you really need to work seriously and complete almost 1000 task on daily basis before you are qualified to make $1, it is stressful that is why I do not have time for it.

Cointiply is legit and you can make up to $1 on daily basis with it, but you really need to work seriously and complete almost 1000 task on daily basis before you are qualified to make $1, it is stressful that is why I do not have time for it.
Woooow thats a lot of work, one thousand task is no joke, that means if i join i would not be able to get $1 per day, cause i am usually busy most of the day. And even bizdustry that is just 50, sometimes am not able to cause of some offline work. Its indeed stressful

Woooow thats a lot of work, one thousand task is no joke, that means if i join i would not be able to get $1 per day, cause i am usually busy most of the day. And even bizdustry that is just 50, sometimes am not able to cause of some offline work. Its indeed stressful
Yes that is the reason a lot of people are abandoning it and calling it a waste of time, I tried it before in the past and I was not able to be with them for up to a week because it was so stressful and it drains a lot of energy.

I have heard a lot about PTC site but the truth is that I haven't been able to work on any of these website to know if they are really real or fake. However, I will look into it to start one soon

I am not so consistent when it comes to earning from PTC sites , I feel bored to watch 50+ advertisements and solve captchas to get the reward. To be honest , I think I got paid from Cointiply , around $3 before few months ago.

Yes that is the reason a lot of people are abandoning it and calling it a waste of time, I tried it before in the past and I was not able to be with them for up to a week because it was so stressful and it drains a lot of energy.
I can understand. Its not really flexible, like myself i am usually busy most of the day, what makes able to cope with bizdustry till now is because bizdustry is abit flexible in the sense that i just need 50 comments so i can manage my time abit even at that, there are days am not able to meet up with the 50 comments

The last site that paid is bizdustry and this is because I'm not on many sites, I'm only on two and very soon i will withdraw from the other site which is cashtimeforum may be next week.

Actually, I joined a lot of PTC sites but I've not earned from any o them. The reason is because I find most of them to be a waste of one's time due to the peanuts that they offer.

I can understand. Its not really flexible, like myself i am usually busy most of the day, what makes able to cope with bizdustry till now is because bizdustry is abit flexible in the sense that i just need 50 comments so i can manage my time abit even at that, there are days am not able to meet up with the 50 comments
It do happens to me sometimes that I cannot be able to meet up with the 50 comments on daily basis because I'm always busy as you said, what are you doing offline, are you a student or a worker

It do happens to me sometimes that I cannot be able to meet up with the 50 comments on daily basis because I'm always busy as you said, what are you doing offline, are you a student or a worker
No am not a student. Though i dont really have a stable job, but i have some gigs i do online and other things. I am a graphic designer, a drummer and minister in the church, so am usually busy with one program or the other or with one work or the other.

No am not a student. Though i dont really have a stable job, but i have some gigs i do online and other things. I am a graphic designer, a drummer and minister in the church, so am usually busy with one program or the other or with one work or the other.
Wow ,your life is so interesting, that means you don't really have time to attend to any nonsense as only focus on things that interest you, I'm also trying to make sure I do not have spare time so much in my life.

Wow ,your life is so interesting, that means you don't really have time to attend to any nonsense as only focus on things that interest you, I'm also trying to make sure I do not have spare time so much in my life.
Lol its very possible, its just a matter of mindset and dedication,it also possible. Lol its interesting though but also stressful sometimes but i like it though.

Well i have not yet cashed out from any site because the thing is this is the first site that i am officially working with and most times the ones i previously did or used was not PTC but were click to like or view and those sort of sort paid me via airtime because the had such platform to do such and i keyed to that pattern

Lol its very possible, its just a matter of mindset and dedication,it also possible. Lol its interesting though but also stressful sometimes but i like it though.
Wow, even though it is stressful but at least you you need to create some time to enjoy yourself like going out with your friends, you also need to
Create time and do some exercise and take care of yourself

Wow, even though it is stressful but at least you you need to create some time to enjoy yourself like going out with your friends, you also need to
Create time and do some exercise and take care of yourself
True, recently i have started working on the exercise part and a healthy diet as well, then as for the going out with friends.... Lol with time i would sort that out, as i am not much of the going out type, i usually feel awkward in such outings but i cant avoid it for long though, as I recently joined an offline plathform that is overly active in these areas.

I haven't done any PTC task before. According to the review I have been seeing online. Working on PTC website isn't worth the stress so I just decide not to waste my energy on something that doesn't worth it at all

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back