What's new

What ptc site paid you last??

The only site that I can recommend for people its bizdustry.com that's the only website that I can introduce to any one. Apart from this site, every other site are scam, for, I have used deferent website, at the onset they look real but when the time comes to pay me, they blocked me immediately.
Bizdustry forum site is a forum site where you are been paid to post but the poster was talking about a paid to click sites and its scarce to see a better paid to click site because most of them atjust using members to increase their traffic and not paying.

No paid to click sites or plaform has paid me if resent yet. That is because I don't do paid to click jobs online ever since I stoped tying them out because of the stress

True, recently i have started working on the exercise part and a healthy diet as well, then as for the going out with friends.... Lol with time i would sort that out, as i am not much of the going out type, i usually feel awkward in such outings but i cant avoid it for long though, as I recently joined an offline plathform that is overly active in these areas.
I don't know the reason for this, I believe that 99% of people who are working online do not like such engagement like this, maybe that is the only reason we are interested to work online, I am also just like you, lol.

The last sites I was paid for were imdbux, vuexybux, buxon :) really not large amounts, but they gather there :) when you have time, give a few clicks, you don't lose anything ..

I have not earn in PTC site before is only bizdustry forum that I can boat on where I can say that I earn money from, but I know there are some people that is making money from the website.

The only site I can recommend to people is this site.... Bizdustry. Com
They are the best site and I have received some money from them that's helping me to solve my immediate financial problems
They are for real and they will definitely pay you when you work with them
I have not been lucky on any paid to click sites because most of the sites I works on are mainly scam, and bizdustry is not a paid to click sites, its a paid to post forum site.

The only legit site I know and have experienced is just here on Bizdustry. I've gotten recommendation for other PTC sites but there's always no transaction proof to back it up giving me low vibes or morale.

I believe that the majority of you who work on these numerous paid-to-click platforms and receive compensation from them are doing your best. That amount of money paid does not inspire me in the least.

The last paid for comments sites that pays me is bizdustry. I only earn money here on bizdustry. I wish I had another site to earn money but time won't let me do that.

I received the last payment today from attapoll, 3E paypal for a survey. I recommend the application and whoever wants to know about it, give me a private message and I will explain.

Most of this paid to click site are very difficult to reach minimum withdrawer limit, though I am planning on joining one soon
I joined one recently and like you described, it is very difficult to earn on paid to click sites unless you upgrade or refer others in some cases. Which paid to click sites do you plan on joining?

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back