What's new

What prevents you from starting your own business?

The absent of capital is a major thing that hinder one from doing his or her business. Once you have enough Capital, you will be able to carryout your business plans accordingly.

One of the reasons why I could not start my own business for now, is the lack of fund of which is one of the most important element that is demanded or required for any form of business.

The only thing that is preventing me is that I don't have good and enough capital to start up this business idea I have in mind. that's why am working hard to build up this business

The major reason why I could not start my own business, is that the resources of which I could use to invest, is very difficult to get due to the issues of Insurgency in my area and locality.

For ninety five percent of the people with good business idea, the capital to fund the business is the main problem hindering them from starting their dream business.

Before venturing into any business it is quite important to note that there are several constraints which cannot be overlooked. The issue of proper or suitable location is one of them and this has caused several business even which a good capital not to yield good results.

The major reason why I could not start my own business, is that the resources of which I could use to invest, is very difficult to get due to the issues of Insurgency in my area and locality.
As far as money is the major issue holding most people from starting their business , some people have issues with the location and are still searching for a marketable location.

Apart from money or the funding issue many people consider location as one of the major problems to start a business. when you dont have a good location it will be very difficult for the business to grow.

Most of the time money is always the most important factors that hinders people from establishing their business. Apart from money I don't really see any other factors that could be an hindrances.

I understand how starting a business can be very beneficial to somebody who is looking for financial freedom but there are still a lot of things that you must have to pass through . I have not start my own personal business because they are so many things that I have not put in place like the right funds and the right location.

There is nothing much more than the money that is expected of me to start it. I believe this is a general reason that every other person will give you if you ask them.

We have different type of people ninth world and we have those that prefers working for someone else and some prefer starting their own business , but money the major factor .

There is nothing preventing me from starting a business other than the fact that I am not interested to start an online business now. I am planning to engage in full time online business. This is my dream for now.

One of the reasons that people don't just want to start their own business is fear.
They ask questions like:
1. Will I meet up with the already existing competition?
2. What if I don't succeed?
3. Is the entire business idea a good one?
These questions and more usually cast so much fear in people, therefore they delay in going into their own businesses

Thanks for this. The financial challenge in starting a business here coulde gruesome as there's little or less funds for the small scale businesses around and part of the "Fear of the unknown" is another good topic for discussion.
Of course financial challenges can also prevent a person not start up the business he/ she was planning since in order to start, some people can be location to stay can also prevent one from starting the business.

The two major reasons I have not started my own business are time and money. I still have a lot of things I am doing currently because I am a student and I am still looking forward to complete my education. Another factor is the capital to start such a business. I have started some online businesses way back but I was not consistent enough.

The main factor that has limited me from starting my business is adequate capital. If I have sufficient capital, I would be able to hire qualified staff and source for quality raw materials to produce my goods.

There are some many things stopping me from starting my own business, the first is capital to start, while the second is activateness because I am a student and the business I want to start is not really good to start it while schooling.

Monetary aspect is definitely the number one reason why I have not entered in a business right now. There are so many other things due to personal stuff but I think money will definitely trigger it.

Not everybody have the tendency of being a business entrepreneur becuase most of the people don't have the courage and the plan to manage business , and to those who wanted to start business , capital is the main problem.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back