What's new

What prevents you from starting your own business?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date

Deleted member 403

Starting your own business can be a challenge, but what precisely prevents you from kick-starting your company idea? Is it a financial barrier, being afraid of the unknown, or another reason? Have you got plans to overcome these challenges?

I have always had this dream of starting up my own graphic design brand, what stopped me all these while was my personal fear of failure. Last month I finally overcame that fear and I started it, but I still sometimes fear that my clients might not like my designs, and I think it's affecting me in some ways. I plan on taking more courses so I can be more confident in my skills.

Thanks for this. The financial challenge in starting a business here coulde gruesome as there's little or less funds for the small scale businesses around and part of the "Fear of the unknown" is another good topic for discussion.

Asides from the usual financial barrier, I don't think my plan is full proof and ready to kick start, I think I need more planning and strategizing time to fully develop the plan.

The reason why I may not really be interested in any serious business now is because I am not ready to start a business yet ,I still have a lot of things to do like schooling, and beside I really have to work to raise the required capital that will be needed to start up my business.

First, lack of capital is my biggest barrier right now to starting a business. Then I also have fear and lack of courage issues. I hope that once I get enough capital, I will learn to gain courage and take risks into business.

For me the barrier to starting my business now is finances - though I'm working very hard to make sure I overcome that one by enough freelancing and savings because one thing I've come to discover is that capital can't be a barrier. You can always start from where you are

Though i have started my own business after the lockdown, and the problem i faced was lack of enough capital to kick start the business and i believe thats the same problem most people are facing.

Starting up your personal business is a challenge. But for me the what serves as an hindrance to start up my own business is capitals. I don't have enough capital at hand.

I really want to start my own business but the challenges I am facing now has to do with finance and good location.

What can prevent someone not to start up their dream business can be capital or thinking of location where to stay, because starting up a business is not that easy.

Challenges differ from capital to equipments. I really want to start my own business and I have my business plan penned down but how to start is where the problem lies, you know you can only put your ideas to work with the help of finances.

The capital is challenge that faces me in starting the business, other factors that are to be considered in setting up the business can be easily got but capital is not as that

Capital is the only major challenge to me starting a business at the moment. The business idea and strategies are there, but the funds required to kickstart the business lacking at the moment.

Starting your own business can be a challenge, but what precisely prevents you from kick-starting your company idea? Is it a financial barrier, being afraid of the unknown, or another reason? Have you got plans to overcome these challenges?
There's this business idea I have been nursing and intend bringing to reality. The challenge however is financial barrier.
The plan I have got to overcome this challenge is saving. I have even created a separate account for this purpose.

Capital is the first major reason why I am unable to start my dream business. It can be very hard to raise capital from people over here. Another thing is that most financial institution don't give out money to the small-scale business especially the start-up loans.

What can prevent someone from starting business is lack of funds. This is very crucial matter when we talk of business, before move to the next step .

Exchange rate is also one of the reason why I am unable to start my dream business. It cost about $3000 to start my dream business but that is a lot of money when you convert it to a local currency over here.

Currently what is preventing from starting my own business is fund,the capital I have to set up this business is not much so it is a really big constraint.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back