What's new

What prevents you from starting your own business?

Starting your own business can be a challenge, but what precisely prevents you from kick-starting your company idea? Is it a financial barrier, being afraid of the unknown, or another reason? Have you got plans to overcome these challenges?
I have a lot of great business ideas written down, ideas I believe will bring good income but lack of funds is the barrier I am facing, I have decided to seek financial assistance hopefully it goes well.

The challenge I have in setting up a business is time and finance. First, I'm still undergoing my academic activities which is so demanding and I don't have the desired capital to bring my ideas to book!

Currently what is preventing from starting my own business is fund,the capital I have to set up this business is not much so it is a really big constraint.
No reason why people are hindered in starting their own business is lack of capital to fund the business, most people out there has many business ideas and strategy.

The major reasons for not starting a business is mainly capital issues, to start a business capital is very needed without that it's a not go area that is majorly the reason for most businesses not starting

Nothing really prevent me from starting a business accept that I do not have money, even if I have money to start up a business I will rather use the money to do something else that will be beneficial to my life than to start up a business. in general I am not ready to start up a business now most especially offline business.

I have the idea, but what is keeping me is a nice location that will suit my business and capital. I'm still trying to put things in order

Lack of funds, lack of experience, and lack of knowledge and skills are preventing me from starting my own business. That's why I want to complete my education, work in a company and the build knowledge and skills.

What prevents me from starting a business is the lack of a trusted business partner. The financial part is also important, but the most important thing for me is to have a business associate, with whom I can share all the responsibilities, not only the profit:)

Money or capital is the biggest problem when it comes to starting business. I do not have capital to start business at all. But I still hope that Allah will certainly help me.

For me the main thing stopping me I money,the capital is much and it is kind of hard to actually gather all the money I need for the purpose of owning a business but then it is something I will still like to do

Starting your own business can be a challenge, but what precisely prevents you from kick-starting your company idea? Is it a financial barrier, being afraid of the unknown, or another reason? Have you got plans to overcome these challenges?
Actually, what is hindering me from taking up that big business plan and launching it to reality is lack of funds.
I am putting things in place, but i still have to work hard to raise the capital required.

There might be several things that might prevent a person from starting a business. A lack of experience and a lots of pressure from the society regarding the nature of business is also considered one of the most crucial factors.

For me the main thing stopping me I money,the capital is much and it is kind of hard to actually gather all tghe money I need for the purpose of owning a business but then it is something I will still like to do
If you ask anybody, they will have their own version of the story on the things that prevents them from starting their own business and the ninety percent of the reason reason lack of money.

I believe that I have done a lot of things in business like the planning and gathering the right team. I will I have launched my business long ago if I had the necessary fund and that is my biggest challenge.

Capital is a major problem which prevents me from starting my own business. The kind of business I want to establish requires a huge capital and I am trying to convince people to invest into my business with a certain return on investment.

Challenges differ from capital to equipments. I really want to start my own business and I have my business plan penned down but how to start is where the problem lies, you know you can only put your ideas to work with the help of finances.
The challenge I experienced when starting my business was inability to get enough funds for the start up.
Because of that, I couldn't start up the business at the time I wanted.

Capital is a major problem which prevents me from starting my own business. The kind of business I want to establish requires a huge capital and I am trying to convince people to invest into my business with a certain return on investment.
The main reason why most people couldn't start up a business on their own is because they dont have a start up capital to finance the business , the idea and the zeal is there .

Apart from capital, major economic crisis and an increased inflation rate is now becoming one of the worst enemies of new businessmen and small traders in my country. This is why many people are thinking 10 times before starting their own business.

Starting your own business is a very good idea so that one can earn profit on his own,but the problems we are facing much is lack of capital that we can use to start the business.

Most people have ideas, reasoning , business strategies in which they can use in starting a business of their own but all they lack is the capital to kick start the business .

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back