What's new

What prevents you from starting your own business?

Not everybody have the tendency of being a business entrepreneur becuase most of the people don't have the courage and the plan to manage business , and to those who wanted to start business , capital is the main problem.
I believe anyone should be capable of establishing what they need. Courage and lack of plan is always the reason just like you said because if people are determined they will definitely succeed in what they are interested to do.

I really like to start my own business. Owning my business has been my dream since I was young.
I believe when I own my business I would be walking on the road to my financial freedom.
But one major hinderance is that one termed as lack of capital.

I have been thinking about starting a 3D printed custom toy for a couple of years however, I have yet to start the business because of a lack of funds. Even if I had funds, I might still not be able to start immediately because starting this business means I should be giving my current work and it is risky to work on an idea that is not still working and giving up the revenue stream.

I have been thinking about starting a 3D printed custom toy for a couple of years however, I have yet to start the business because of a lack of funds. Even if I had funds, I might still not be able to start immediately because starting this business means I should be giving my current work and it is risky to work on an idea that is not still working and giving up the revenue stream.

There are many people who are facing this problem. A lack of capital is just one of many problems many people may face many times. However, a lack of experience and abcense of business strategy is also one of the main obstacles when it comes to starting any kind of business nowadays.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back