What's new

What motivated you to start a business?

For me, it's passion and vision that motivated me to go into the business I'm in. I've always loved fashion designing right from my childhood and I decided to go into it fully when I was ready and equipped.

What motivated you to start a business? Past failure as being my biggest motivation to stay in business , because I believe that one failure is not the end of human race for success.​

Three things can motivate me to start a business. #1 is the profit margin. #2 will be to serve humanity while the third one will be to contribute my quota

Sometimes we stumble on the business activity accidentally, but most times we deliberately plan out the business and what gives us the drives us or motivates us to carry out the business is need we see around us. The need most times is what inspire or motivate a business minded person to start a business in an environment.

What motivated you to start a business? Past failure as being my biggest motivation to stay in business , because I believe that one failure is not the end of human race for success.​

Creation of Wealth​

Vision to Transform Society​

Autonomy and FFlexibility and​

Sense of Achievement​

Characteristics and Competencies of Successful Entrepreneurs​

Nothing motivate me to start a business but something pushed me to start a business. Unemployment is what makes me to think of what to do to make a living, since I started this business I have every reason to praise God.

Something inspired me was the passion to obtain several sources of income so that all expenses can be well catered for, I am also the kind of person who likes to solve problems for individuals, so I think it should be something when setting up a company that will constantly solve the problems of people and also for the growth of the society and for the jobs of everyone else.

We all have things that motivate us as business owner. Some entrepreneurs are motivated by Money, Surrounding, Vision, Success, Goal and Failure.
Past Failures have inspired so many business owners. After failing in business, they learn, accept criticism and strive to succeed at all cost.

Quest of having a good life and having to be a source that others count on when they're in need of core useful family equipment and making it easier by providing other benefits that comes with our service

My own opinion is quite different, a man in my neighbourhood actually motivate me to start a business, the man was so poor to the extent that people mock him and tool him he can never make it in life, but this man eventually ventures into a poultry business and now hes in money.

The quest for money singlehandedly motivated me and my brother for starting our first joint business. We had the resources on ground an wanted to see how much we could make with it. So we started our gaming business.

My dream and vision is my motivation that energized me to go into business in the first place. And I get to know that without vision and mission you are not going anywhere in your business. It's your vision and dream that does energized you even when you feel like giving up.

In starting a business,you should have some drive,something that will motivate you,in other to achieve your goals. Doing something you love can be of motivation,the potential profit of the business your going into,when taught of,can be motivating.

Starting a business can be for so many reasons for so many people. It might be for passion or through research. Funds also play an important role in starting a business and further managing and improving it
Buying Your own place in a rush area.better planing and management hier a experience labour.A good character can also play a vital role to success the business.Best ideas can be used to success business

We all have things that motivate us to do something.
What motivated me was an uncle of mine who was successful as a business man, though he studied but never worked with certificate so as from then I was motivated to venture into business

We all have things that motivate us as business owner. Some entrepreneurs are motivated by Money, Surrounding, Vision, Success, Goal and Failure.
Past Failures have inspired so many business owners. After failing in business, they learn, accept criticism and strive to succeed at all cost.

What really motivated me to start up my own business its; A want to be an employers of labour; help to create Job opportunities for people by that am helping the government reducing dependency on white collars Job. Secondly, the job of being self-employed.

My major motivation of starting up a business is to make more money. I am very sorry this may be contrary to the popular belief that you must set up a vision and mission before you start a business. I want to have the second problem of money which is problem of too much money. This is the major reason I want to start a business, which I believe is the best vehicle for me achieve my aim.

thumbnail.jpg

6 Strong Female TV Characters Who Deserve To...
6 Strong Female TV Characters Who Deserve To Have A Spinoff​
secure.calch.gdn​
What drives motivation to own a business is quite different for different people. I for one actually started my business because I loved the line of business I ventured into. Secondly, the fact that a need is met somewhere, the stress of buying that same product abroad had been relieved for my customers who can now source for it locally and then the fact that I am filling a gap because there i'snt an existing market. Lastly the main motivation is profit maximization.

Motivation to start a business can come in different ways from failure, vision, money to even poverty like you had stated. I started my business not quiet long, it was a childhood hobie, I developed the hobie into a business and the whole motivation is all about what I liked doing best.

You should not be expecting anyone or anything to motivate you before you start your business. if you are a business oriented person, you need to be the one to motivate yourself. Also the mission and vision you have should be another driving force that will motivate you before staring any business you might choose.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back