What's new

What motivated you to start a business?

The idea of owning my own money, paying myself a salary, and not having to wait on anyone, end of the month, or other conditions before I can spend. I love the idea of being in control and making all the decisions.

What motivates me to start a business is because I want to learn more in a different dimension and to also grow through business, and the main purpose I want to go into business is to make more money.

We all have things that motivate us as business owner. Some entrepreneurs are motivated by Money, Surrounding, Vision, Success, Goal and Failure.
Past Failures have inspired so many business owners. After failing in business, they learn, accept criticism and strive to succeed at all cost.

I have always wish to make a difference there are lots of u employed people out there I a don't wish to follow that wagon so my intention to create a business so I can employ people and I so love being independent , have things of my own. Having my own money and making a difference.

Starting a business could be motivated by alot of reasons. Basically the sense of having a better shot at life is the most. To have a strong financial background for their immediate family. People start a business to be their own boss,to not be push around or walked on like a door mat by their boss is also another motivation.

Reasons can be different for people to start a bsiness. for me business is much secure then a private job. in business starting years maybe diffcult but after that when your business stble you will be in good finincial state.

People have different reasons that motivated them to start a business. For me what motivated me to start my own business is the passion and love I have for the business. I am currently into food stuffs selling like rice, beans, groundnut oil, millet, palm oil etc. Other thing that motivated me to start a small scale business is to support my monthly income so as to enable me to live the desired life I wanted.

At times successful business owner stories do motivate me. Success inspires all Entrepreneurs, because it proves sooner or later the handwork will pay off. This gives me strength to continue in business after experiencing failure in business. As an Entrepreneur to quit is never an option.

I can't say say anything motivate me to start my business I just hve passion for it and I also believe in be on my own because am a type of person that hate cheating and embarrassment. Doing business you need to have passion for it and

I can't say say anything motivate me to start my business I just hve passion for it and I also believe in be on my own because am a type of person that hate cheating and embarrassment. Doing business you need to have passion for it and
@Robrown83 That what employees face at work place especially white collar jobs. I hat been bossed around or stuck to a place for hours. Being a business owner makes avoid such embarrassment from so called boss or management.

-My quest for independency led me to start my own business
-To experience that fulfilment that comes from having something set up and see it flourishing
-I am person who likea helping people and when my family comes to me for help I wasn't able to help it pains.So I know I had to start something

I was motivated to start up my own business when I remembered what I went through when I was still working under my former boss. It was hell for me I was commanded like I was a slave. I vowed never to work under anyone again.

We all have things that motivate us as business owner. Some entrepreneurs are motivated by Money, Surrounding, Vision, Success, Goal and Failure.
Past Failures have inspired so many business owners. After failing in business, they learn, accept criticism and strive to succeed at all cost.

In as much we desire to be great ,considering the fact that we might have seen one big rich man within our community. Looking at some great man that have already made it is enough encouragement for self

Working for myself, making my own guidelines, and being untethered to superfluous requests is all these propel me. What's more, cash implies experience to me , this likewise persuade me. cash is a chance to have encounters, we acquire insight by running the everyday exercises of the business.

.Hmm... good question! I was motivated because I felt I need more hands in business to support myself. You cant put all oranges into one basket.
Quote of the day
Stay focused: don't be distracted with worldly activities, it will stray you out of course of destiny: always stay focused

The major things that motivated me to start a business is leaving because I want to take a better level in my life, I also want to open a business because in case I drop from work or I retire from work I should have something I will be benefited from, I still need to introduce a business to my family.

My wife has the passion for selling items in the office. She started selling when she was a student. That passion of hers motivated me to start up a boutique to have my wife's merchandise as the business. I am not fit for selling because I don't look friendly with my stern image. Maybe I should not have made that start up.

Definitely Entrepreneurship is not all about money, but yeah Money Motivates me a lot. Especially when I check my bank balance(overdraft) and cashbook, I feel motivated to turn things around.And if everything goes well you reap what you sow and what you will sow will be the gain or profit of the business.

Starting a business is a marathon. To be able to develop it consistently, you’ll have to be ardent about what you’re doing and be deeply empathetic to your customers. Stop procrastinating and execute now, otherwise, you’re bound to give up..

It was poverty that motivated to start business if you are not being motivated by poverty that means you will not know a value of your business that is why you see children of the rich man don't have time for business but if you were born into poverty you will really know that you were born out of suffering and you will not want to remain a suffering man so I think property is the best way to motivate a business-minded brother

Well you can say past failures as motivated successful business man and some failure as reck some people also.... We just need to be me focus and try our best.
Never do not accept defeat. Keep running till you win the race, its not for the swift but for the graced

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back