What's new

What management style can I use to motivate my employees

I'm searching and looking for the best management style to use and motivate my employees. If you've any kindly recommend for me
Well motivation are in many forms so please be specific, do uou want to motivate them to work hard or motivate them to be happy or motivate them to be smart.
Post automatically merged:

Management style is not by copy someone else pattern but ask God to show you your own ways to lead and new strategic
As much as motivation isn't copy and paste their are still some skills you can learn from people to motivate your own people which would would, like waking up every morning and telling someone God loves you.

The business owner should at least be friendly with his employees but not over friendly though.Salary bonuses, upgrades should be done.These will motivate and encourage the employees to do better.

Generally employees love managers that are autocratic in nature because they always love to work to their full potential and not to be always limited to a particular cause.

Appreciating them. When people are appreciated they tend to try and to be better to get more. You can do that by praising or giving out bonus and free days

There are about four management style you can adopt from,the first and traditional style of management doesn't take heed of workers welfare neither does it take labour union seriously.

You can start by giving them bonuses as a reward for their exceptional performances. It will serve as an incentive for them to continue to work hard.

You can motivate them by actually doing give away most times and you try to do best employees of the month so it will motivate them to work more and it makes them compete

Well, you should start first by creating a good relationship with them and being somewhat friendly to them, this will make them feel a lot more comfortable working with you. You should also endeavor to pay them promptly, because most times money is the actual motivational factor

I'm searching and looking for the best management style to use and motivate my employees. If you've any kindly recommend for me
Treat them like humans with emotions, that is where it all starts from.
If you respond to them harshly always, they would lose that motivation.
Also, give them the freedom to exercise their skills and talents.

Remember that a leader leads by example. Most of how they behave at work might be a reflection of your own behavior. So try to set a good example in all aspect of your work.
Start by giving them monthly bonus is one of the good things you can do no motivate them , encourage them by living as an example, promotion is also a good way to motivate them.

Management style that can use to motivate employees. This style needs management skills. Regular promotion of the staffs make it easy for employees to work harder and increments of salary.

I think you can watch inspirational/motivational videos and select the best lines from those videos in order to motivate your employees. I find inspirational videos very motivating.

I believe everything in life is not all about money , after money there are various ways in which we can do as a boss to motivate our employees, and we can motivate them by praising and encouraging them when they did a job well,
Incentives and promotion is a good way to motivate workers to work harder . Also , having time to respond to their complaints helps .

It's a good idea to reward hard workers with promotions. This will encourage them to work more, and you can also consider rewarding them for their efforts with incentives and rewards.

People like extra money then from their place of work. As a result of this you can introduce an incentive program for the workers. let it be known that the more they work the more they are going to end from the incentive program. And make sure you stick so the rules and never favour one worker over the other.

Now adays people really want the best for their establishment, most especially for the people working for them. In order to have faithful and trustworthy employees and before achieving this making them happy and enjoy what they do...you have to make available the right working tools to make work easier for them and also making sure the more the income comes, their monthly payment must be reviewed.

Well naturally people have to take their responsibility in every business they have been employed to do serious, if they are taking it serious then there is no need for you to motivate them ,except you want them to go extra mile which you have to add up some money.. That's just the only motivating factors.

You can actually make use of task and reward management style to motivate your staff by setting a task for them to complete and once they complete it you always offer them reward in the end.

In my offline job they give them one day off a month as a benefit for their good performance, they are also surprised with bonuses, meetings with breakfasts or lunches outside the work field.
There was a company where I used to work in which our boss always try as much as he can to buy us lunch whenever he can afford it which is something that really made us very happy and motivated all the time.

One of the best way to motivate your employees is to provide daily bonuses. This was something that my company used to offer but they also used to pressurize the workers and this was bad. Pressurizing should be avoided.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back