What's new

What management style can I use to motivate my employees

The best way to reward your employees is first of all by being a good leader, and offering them your support when necessary. Occasionally, you could give them either monetary rewards or items just to encourage them and make them feel appreciated.
I think giving them monetary rewards or bonuses will help to keep the workers motivated and ensure that they keep working at high levels. It will also improve your relationship with them.

One of the recommend ways to encourage employees is giving them bonus which is totally different from their pay. Unexpected gifts and cash for a work welldone are also ways of encouraging workers and employees.

Encourage cooperation and togetherness in your business organisation. As a business manager your employees should see you as someone approachable and sometimes give bonus for a job well done. This will help improve and motivate all employees.

Employees usually prefer to have an opportunity where they can detect problems and then use their own experience and expertise in order to so fit and that is exactly what you should give to them.

Reward hard work and punish bad work, indirectly.

What I mean by this is to have bonuses and perks if your workers reach monthly quotas and if they don't, they get nothing but base pay.

Becoming democratic and allowing them to contribute to key issues is one of the ways in which you can be able to win their trust and send a sense of togetherness.

I think the management style you can use for your employees you should never be too strict with your employees, rather you should appreciate them for the good one they have done.

The only management styles you need to motivate your employee is positive motivation, by always encouraging them and staying with them to make them feel comfortable at work.

You just have to let them be free , that is one of the most important thing every business owners must try to achieve. your employees shouldn't be afraid of you. There's nothing really special and this will be easier for employees that have natural interest in your business.

You just have to let them be free , that is one of the most important thing every business owners must try to achieve. your employees shouldn't be afraid of you. There's nothing really special and this will be easier for employees that have natural interest in your business.
This is very true. Most employers mistake being assertive with being very authoritative. Most employees tend to disagree or uncomfortable working for business owners who are like that.

Promotion for hard workers is a good way to go about it. This will motivate them to work harder, you can also try giving bonuses and rewards to them for their hard work.
Yes promotion is the best way to motivated your employees this is the good way them can work very hard when you come to promoting your workers, and you should never be too strict to them.

Motivation is a very important part of our everyday business. You can be able to motivate your employees by always talking to them and creating a friendly work environment.
A democratic kind of leadership is definitely a one that is going to motivate your employees because it is going to allow them to have a voice and feel part of the business.

Be the role model to your employees at a time. You should be someone that is true to his words and not one that says something today and do another thing entirely different tomorrow.
Honesty is a valued virtue,because it should not just be when one is going to apply or bidding for contracts that the virtue of honesty should be on display,nd again one should give the employee some time off taht will allow him to rest andrelax.

Don't be strict with your employees be friendly with them. Set out the principles laws that is abiding your company/business firm. Appreciate and encourage those hardworking employees of yours, by sending reward tokens to encourage them more to carry on their good work.

Being overly strict can have a really bad effect on the employee's psychology. I was about to join many kind of jobs in the past where the bosses were unnecessarily strict and I refused to work there due to this intolerable behaviour.

Everybody are working to make money and makes end meet , and the only motivation an employee need is taking care of them when you realises they deserve it .

One can motivate employees but giving them incentives packages and also increasing their salaries if well deserve and organizing parties for them for a good work done

Giving employees a voice in decision-making and promoting their participation and contributions are both aspects of democratic leadership.
Paternalistic leadership: This approach prioritizes the needs of the workforce while still exerting control and direction.
Dynamic leadership is modifying one's approach to leadership in accordance with the particular requirements and traits of the team.

Everybody are working to make money and makes end meet , and the only motivation an employee need is taking care of them when you realises they deserve it .
Yea, that's very important. I cannot let them have minor challenge when they are serving me well. . So many people work really hard for their employers but some are very cruel and seems not to see. This is not nice at all.

There are different management styles you could use to motivate your employees. Some of them includes, giving them bonuses, a raise in their salaries, giving them promotion.

The democratic leadership style is one of the most effective because it encourages high production, makes employees feel valued, and gives them a sense of ownership over their roles. The charismatic and supportive leadership philosophies are additional useful philosophies. On the other hand, transactional management approaches that encourage workers with incentives and rewards can also be successful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back