What's new

What makes you quit a website?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Many things or factor will make someone quit a forum. But from experience what make someone quit a forum is mostly when the site is not paying or stop paying because almost everyone is after the money so when are not paying again people decided to quit.

I am first going to quit a site if does not provide ME value anymore. I would also stop visiting if there are way too much ads on the site and also slow processing.

Yeah, I would say scamming, an extreme drop in pay, and (sometimes) just boredom.
I’ve been on sites where I’ve genuinely run out of topics, or pics, or just anything else to contribute. What’s even worse is when you see it happening to other members as well.
That’s why I love it here. There’s so much going on all the time, fast moving site, lots of great info, activity, earning opportunities, members and staff all very helpful and working as a team.

💖✨💖✨💖

When an Admin is too strict, and the site isn't user friendly or consumes lots of data without better reward for it. That makes me to quit without looking back.

In my 9 years of online career, I have abandoned numerous sites for various reasons, one of them is related to low earning. If the site is low paying, I give up.

For me what would make me to quit a website could vary for a number of reasons from bad customer service relations to disregard, and also when pay is low

when I do not like the kind of tasks I am required to do I just quit the site. Some of the sites I have quit are jobboy, rapidworkers, timebucks, etc. I was tired of doing similar tasks

when I do not like the kind of tasks I am required to do I just quit the site. Some of the sites I have quit are jobboy, rapidworkers, timebucks, etc. I was tired of doing similar tasks
The main reason of doing repetitive tasks on rapidworkers is to run microjobs because paypal is unavailable in my country for rapidworkers deposit (like skrill for microworkers or airtm(deposit from payeer to airtm) to picoworkers).

The first thing that would make ME to consider leaving is if there is a lot of pop up ads. I would also leave the site If there I so much inconsistency in their policies.

There are many different reasons why one will decide to quit a forum he or she has been working with for a very long time, to personally the first reason why i will quit a forum is when i sense there are activities related to scam on the website and the websites did not take action on it or when they refused to pay me my earnings.

One major reason that will want to make me quite a website is because of the scamming tendency of that website. If they always give too much excuses for not paying, that is a signal that something rotten is already cooking. I simply take my leave and save my energy for better things

I think the major reason why we join online sites is to earn profits. So when there is low payment or the site decides to stop paying, we all stop. I can bear their constant change of policy so far it pays something good.

I quit some websites because of how inconsiderate they are with payment and also if the admin does not reply to members fast .

The main reason why members leave a site including me is non payment because despite the fact that they are getting knowledge the main motivation is the earning.

Most times we are focussed to leave a site when the admin is not responsive , when the payout is very poor and mostly when there is a delay with processing payment.

I am definitely more likely to quit a website if they are continually having wrong policies and if they do not pay their members on time or they charge high fees.

Broken promises are one way that makes me leave a website. When a website makes a promise of paying up members for instance for their jobs done or successfully carried out and fails to keep these promises, it weighs people down a lot

Broken promises are one way that makes me leave a website. When a website makes a promise of paying up members for instance for their jobs done or successfully carried out and fails to keep these promises, it weighs people down a lot
I think that is also one of the things that makes me quite a website as well,mostly when you work in a website and at the end of the day they fail to pay for your hardwork I beleive its always painful and that is some of the things that could lead to such action

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back