What's new

What makes you quit a website?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
What makes me decide to leave a website (forum) is when I see and notice that there are changes that are not good for the members. It is ok to have a change, as long as it is for the good of all.

I have left numerous forums that put way too many ads all over the place that makes each post glitchy and hard to read.

I quit a website when I get to know that it's scam and won't pay or due to bad network especially when there is login problems.

On a similar note, remember that the design is not just about colors, images and graphics. The content is hard to read. The fonts you use, as well as your text and background colors, will decide how easily the content on your website can be read and digested by people. It's simply not going to convert very well if it can't be read quickly.

Bad navigation doesn't disappoint a website visitor more than any other website that is difficult to access. This mistake of internet marketing is huge because complex or contradictory navigation can make users feel helpless, confused or angry - certainly not the emotion you want potential customers to feel!

Words like several pop advertisements, which is so irritating that I can't see what I've gotten for. I don't see why I'm going to visit a site then had problems and can't access my queries in the control room. I have no customer assistance services. Low incomes, confidence points by people's ratings. Payment delays, too little work to be completed, discourages me too.

Attracting a potential customer is hard enough. Grabbing their interest and retaining them is even more difficult. It’s important to design your site so that user frustration is kept to a minimum, thereby maximizing customer retention. Below are some examples of what not to do when designing your website.

So, what makes you want to quit a website? Whether that's another GPT or PTP forum, or a GPT survey platform, what is it, specifically, that makes you want to quit a platform? Perhaps it's poor customer service or the website has shown its true colors of scamming?

Share your experiences below.
So, what makes you want to quit a website? Whether that's another GPT or PTP forum, or a GPT survey platform, what is it, specifically, that makes you want to quit a platform? Perhaps it's poor customer service or the website has shown its true colors of scamming?

Share your experiences below.
Most of the platforms that claim to pay people for little task doesn't worth my time because the payout is usually very small. I have left a lot of them. I have discovered several ways I can make decent money online on daily basis without wasting my time and energy.

I am working only on two sites, I have joined a couple of more but I am yet to work on these sites. When I quit a site it will be due to any of the following reasons:
ever changing rules
taking long time to reach payment threshold
very low reward.

I am working only on two sites, I have joined a couple of more but I am yet to work on these sites. When I quit a site it will be due to any of the following reasons:
ever changing rules
very low reward.
Lol, i wouldn't like to hang on to site doing such. Another one is being on a site that is not user friendly. Very high minimum withdrawal threshold, i don't know why I'll be hanging on a site that takes too long to reach their minimum. Sometimes money doesn't entice me loving an income platform.
Post automatically merged:

ever changing rules
very low reward.
Lol, i wouldn't like to hang on to site doing such. Another one is being on a site that is not user friendly. Very high minimum withdrawal threshold, i don't know why I'll be hanging on a site that takes too long to reach their minimum. Sometimes money doesn't entice me loving an income platform.

Normally, if I cannot reach payment threshold in one month, I would not consider joining the site, or even if I have joined such site, I would rather sacrifice the earned money instead of working a couple of months to reach payment threshold

Normally, if I cannot reach payment threshold in one month, I would not consider joining the site, or even if I have joined such site, I would rather sacrifice the earned money instead of working a couple of months to reach payment threshold
That's what made me to quit uptrennd. I don't see anything that will make me work over three months without reaching their high minimum withdrawal threshold. It will take me working day and night to reach such minimum withdrawal threshold in three months.

There are different reasons for making me want to quit or even quit a website/platform,such as poor customer service response,inability of a particular problem that is unable to be fixed by those running the site.

I aim for a site where I can make at least $5 a month and withdraw my earning in 30 days. I cannot also work for months to earn a meager sum. I don't care if the site pays me just 10 cents a day, however, If I can withdraw in 30 days, I will be fine.

I have left websites for many reasons. Sometimes it's just that I seem to outgrow a site, maybe posted on everything I want to, other times I don't like the treatment I get but in the main it's just that the site seems to die so that there is no interaction with other people. Sometimes this can happen with a non paying site as it is the payments that keeps members coming in. I loved ChatBanter when it was busy but it has become a ghost site since it became non paying.

Unlike most people I don't worry about the payments becoming less on a new site because I know it has to happen at some point to keep the site stable so as long as the place is buzzing with people I am happy to stay.

the only reason is the lack of support they provide, if that's too bad, i'll not hesitate leaving that website, that's a sure thing, huge delays in payments are a thing, but they were never the main reason for me

I've created more than three websites before but I abandoned them due to lack of contents. I'm not a good writer and I don't like copying another website contents to develop my own so I had to quit.

The reasons why why I can quit a GPT or PTP platforms is honesty and payments consistency which is lacking in some gpt websites this week they pay the following week they will refused to pay sitting irrelevant issues just to avoid payments.

Most times when there are too many frustrating ads that are desturbing what i am doing , i might just decide to quit the website for some time

I would quit any website if I smell some scam in that website. Sometimes it is easy to understand the particular website is a scam. Apart from that , I also leave a website if the earnings are not up to the mark.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back