What's new

What makes you quit a website?

Deleted member 403

So, what makes you want to quit a website? Whether that's another GPT or PTP forum, or a GPT survey platform, what is it, specifically, that makes you want to quit a platform? Perhaps it's poor customer service or the website has shown its true colors of scamming?

Share your experiences below.

Well for me I will likely quit a PTC or GTP site or platform is they are slow with crediting or paying.
Another thing is their rules are too stringent and if they have bad customer service.
Some sites are also boring due of lack of activities to engage members that also will make me quit.

So, what makes you want to quit a website? Whether that's another GPT or PTP forum, or a GPT survey platform, what is it, specifically, that makes you want to quit a platform? Perhaps it's poor customer service or the website has shown its true colors of scamming?

Share your experiences below.
Conditions like to many pop ads, so annoying that doesn't allow me to view what I came for. Lack of customer support services, I don't see the reason why I will visit a site then had some issues, and I can't reach out to the control room for my queries. Low pay rate, trust points via reviews made by people about them. Payment delays, very small amount of tasks to work from, also discourages me too.

I have been to several ptc and gpt sites, I am very constant and with a lot of patience. The strongest reason I have to leave the site is non-payment, the experience of other members when they prove the site to be fraudulent, and last but not least is the lack of respect towards the people who do works on site.

What makes people not to quit from there website is another good question. Willing to keep on going no matter the cost and no matter the outcome. I have seen many websites open and closed and failed mostly. Yet seen sites get sold for better or worse. I'm very lucky to keep my site going for around six years now and still able to pay for keeping it, even if it's dead.

It would be because of how low earnings they offer. If I can't earn atleast $10 am month on a PTP i would more likely quit it unless i really like the platform to read.
Same to GPT if the amount i can earn is something that i can get to other websites easier i would quit using it.

I will quit off a website if their rules and regulations are too much for me. Another reason why I will leave a website like GPT is if they fails to fulfill there monetary or reward role to a member. Some GPT website who haven't gained ground or have gained ground are trying to scam their members by not paying what they promised which is not good at all.

My number one reason for quitting any Earning site is unfavorable policies made by the administrator. I had to quit beer money forum after I realized my efforts were not appreciated. I got banned unfairly and there wasn't any compensation. I felt I was wasting my time, I'm grateful to have discovered bizdustry where policies are favorable to all members.

Well, the following will make me definitely quit a website:

1. Too much and too frequent confusing upgrades
2. Too many adverts all over the place and I would not even know where meaningful to click.
3. Reneging on promises concerning rewards and payment
4. Reviewing rewards downwards often.
5. Indecent content
6. Immature and quarrelsome members

Different reasons, maybe personal reasons and may be just real fact reasons.
If I find out it is a scam website I'll have to leave it. If I also don't like how the website feel, the navigations or the website designs I may also quit cause of that

I am not on a lot of paid to post sites, and I have not left any of the sites I have joined even though I am not very active on quite a few. When I decide to abandon any site the primary reason will be the commnity. If I do not like the members and the content they create, I will surely delete my account on the site, or ask for account deletion.

I get frustrated when a website is hard to navigate. This internet marketing mistake is a big no-no because complex navigation can cause users to feel helpless, disturb and cobfused or certainly not the emotions you want potential customers to be feeling! Your website navigation should be easy to understand

What will make me to quit if the rules and the conditions are too much for me, that is reason that make me quit. And if find out it is a scam website I will leave it, this are the reasons why I should quit.

They are many factors that will sum up to make me lose hope on a site and leave that site
factors like unfaithfulness
when the owner start making promises that he can not't keep
when the payment procedures becoming so tideous too
and when the charges of transactions start growing high
These are the few factors I look out for before taking any Decision to quit a site

I quit a website once they start not paying its members. When they are facing a lot of issues, and they are not attempting to solve it. Its a few signs that they are starting to be a scam. Or the site is just slow earning and I think it's not worth my time anymore. Although there are instances that I don't leave the site but I'm not active either.

Most importantly lowering the earnings is what makes me quit a website. Because with the time you get used to be paid the same or even higher but if earnings keep decreasing I usually avoid working on that website.

A good example of this is Buzzbreak. It's an app that makes you earn by reading news and inviting others to use the app. Being able to get $30 is not a joke. You need to get lots of referrals for you to be able to get that amount. I just got tired of it, knowing it would be a herculean task of gathering a large number of users of the app. Everyone was actually abuzz with the app when it was launched, but nowadays, everybody seem to get tired already.

I think I start losing interest when the site start failing on their promises, at that point I may start looking elsewhere for similar programs that can offer same rewards. It could also be personal and I just decide to go away from the internet for a few a while so one could catch up on other areas of life.

When it comes to loses interest or quitting a site for me, it is when there is a compromise in the site terms and conditions whereas an individual completes a task and expecting a reward but not given. I quit a site also when there is too much of advert appearing on almost each page on the website

The most common reason why I leave a site is the non-payment. When my withdrawal is not paid within a week I feel something is wrong so I would stop and just wait if I would still get paid. The most recent is CrazyOff and USAstock, they did not pay my last withdrawal. Another reason for leaving is the often changing of policy for earning. If the limit is 5 posts then tomorrow it becomes 3 without announcement that is annoying. Too often with that kind of changes would make me quit the site. When the admin or moderator is not responding then I also quit. I left Virily in October because of that reason like the admin is deaf and blind.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back