What's new

What makes you quit a website?

I have other online engagements I also run. So, if a website I work for tends to be short changing me for every work and time i put into it, I will not hesitate but quite such a site with speed of light

I once had to quit a site because i stopped earning, after putting all the works and efforts i still wasn't earning. So i had no choice but to quit. Its quite painful you know, working and working but not getting paid.

Well, in reply to your question above concerning what makes me to quit a get paid to or paid to post website, I will have to say first of all that trust is something very important to me, so if a get paid to website breaks the trust, i will quit

It's the level of involvement that many of the blog writers or website developer can afford. I personally had a blog, but since the schedule of my offline work started to tighten, the I had to quit creating content for my blog.

I only join legit paid to post sites and forums, so I would not talk about paid to post sites here. There are some cloud mining and HYIP sites that scam people and I believe that people should leave such sites and never invest anything there. These kind of sites are the ones that I will leave if I find that the website is a ponzi scheme.

I only join legit paid to post sites and forums, so I would not talk about paid to post sites here. There are some cloud mining and HYIP sites that scam people and I believe that people should leave such sites and never invest anything there. These kind of sites are the ones that I will leave if I find that the website is a ponzi scheme.
Yes. I also do work in trusted sites only. I never work in doubtful sites. Because I don't like my hard work to go in vain. Better utilize your time in such sites where you have trust.

What make you leave paid to post website is for example if you have some offline engagments that let you less active then if time on the internet is few then you will limit yourself to some rewarding sites because it will be matter of time so this is the main reason that let me decide to leave for a period of time GPT and PTP sites and be back when offline engagments are gone and there is enough free time for internet surfing.

In my 5 months journey of making money online, I have worked on three PTP sites and one microjob sites. I have never quit any sites, I hope I may not have to quite any site because I join sites only after a lot of research.

Yes. I also do work in trusted sites only. I never work in doubtful sites. Because I don't like my hard work to go in vain. Better utilize your time in such sites where you have trust.

Yes, people should only work on legit websites like Bizdustry. Bizdustry is the BEST site to earn money right now because it always pays on time and the admin is also good. The pay rates are also good.

Laughs, when a site shows its true color of scamming innocent people online, i quickly turn my attention from the site, cos i don't like a site ripping me off all the time.

In my 5 months journey of making money online, I have worked on three PTP sites and one microjob sites. I have never quit any sites, I hope I may not have to quite any site because I join sites only after a lot of research.
I suppose it is Bizdustry , BMF and Forumcoin , these 3 forums have been paying from long time , I hope we can continue working and sharing knowledge.

I recently quit Trendri because there is no Payment option that suits me there. So no matter how I enjoy a PTP site, having no payment option will make me quit. I hope another payment option that suits me will be added there.

I quit site for two reasons. I quit when I no longer find the site interesting. I also quit for low payment. The basic rule for me is I need to earn at least $15 per month.

I quite a website, no matter the type of website it is if l begin to see that things are no longer functioning as they use to or aught to anymore. I don't waist my time there for any reason because time is Money

So, what makes you want to quit a website? Whether that's another GPT or PTP forum, or a GPT survey platform, what is it, specifically, that makes you want to quit a platform? Perhaps it's poor customer service or the website has shown its true colors of scamming?

Share your experiences below.
I will definitely quit a website that started paying me for a task and as time goes on I stop paying because what moved me to that website in the first instance was because of the monetary reward that I will be getting from the website so if that reward stops, then I will stop going to the website.

I normally quit a websites if what they do there no longer interest me and if they don't keep to their promise of paying their owned money to members , I have left many faucet sites because they are scam.

There are some websites you will get to and to navigate through the website to get what you're looking for or try to work on the website will become so tiering sometimes. This can really get one feeling stressed out

Sometimes I just abandon the site (as opposed to quit), however, I might return to the site years later. I have not written n hubpages since many years but I m thinking to return to the site

Sometimes I just abandon the site (as opposed to quit), however, I might return to the site years later. I have not written n hubpages since many years but I m thinking to return to the site
I do that too, especially when I start getting bored being in a site. But I always go back later when I am more energized and ready to stay active in the site. So I guess taking such breaks is necessary sometimes.

So, what makes you want to quit a website? Whether that's another GPT or PTP forum, or a GPT survey platform, what is it, specifically, that makes you want to quit a platform? Perhaps it's poor customer service or the website has shown its true colors of scamming?

Share your experiences below.
I left a lot of GPT sites that I used to work on mainly because they don't favor the location l found myself. Most offers are always directly to the high tier countries and most low tier countries citizens can't make enough even with a lot of hard work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back