What's new

What makes you quit a website?

When the objective of joining the website is not there any longer the best thing to do is just to quit going to the website. For example, some website will promise to pay before joining them and after joining them they won't pay
Seriously I don't take it very lightly when there is a breach of contract or trust between the website owner and myself because it definitely means that I've already wasted my time which is not something that I like doing.

What changes my mind towards quitting a particular site is because some of this site changes the initial rules which might not be favourable to me at the long run

What changes my mind towards quitting a particular site is because some of this site changes the initial rules which might not be favourable to me at the long run
Personally I believe that instability on a website is something that makes me quit such website because it messes up the way I want to invest my time on such websites.

Personally I believe that instability on a website is something that makes me quit such website because it messes up the way I want to invest my time on such websites.
Instabillity is just one of them but for me personally I think that if the site is a earning site and they refuse to process payment on time I bet you that you will be upset and I dont think I can continue working on such program site its far more risky to waste your time and data for nothing

If it's a forum where you comment to make money, i quit such websites especially when the daily earnings are extremely low. There are money making websites where you complain about issues and no response after a long time. Also, if such websites stop paying, i definitely get discouraged and leave or when there are always glitches on the website, i definitely will quit.

Well quiting a site depends on the site operation, if a site claim to be offering tutorials but coming to realise such site is dealing with crypto I thousands of excuse to quit from such site.

Well quiting a site depends on the site operation, if a site claim to be offering tutorials but coming to realise such site is dealing with crypto I thousands of excuse to quit from such site.
A site like this wont even exist and if its exist its wont be my type of site so I wont even join this one because at initial they have fail their primary test so I wont even bother myself working for them I may access the site but I wont work for them,another thing is that is a site have too much bad reputation such site need to be stay far away from some of this problem are the reason why I do quite a site

A website with many broken links might also make me go away from the site. Unfortunately, there are many websites on the internet that are filled with dead links.

I am going to quit a website if I could no longer derive values from there. Also I am going to quit a website if I couldn't receive something in equivalent to the time I spent there.

A website with many broken links might also make me go away from the site. Unfortunately, there are many websites on the internet that are filled with dead links.
I hate broken links its make content accessibility difficult,so for this sometime I feel boring if a website seems to be having too much brokern links,another problem is too much nagetive review,if a website has too much nagetive reveiw I think that there is a clear indication that such website have a tendency to consume your time for nothing so I stay away from such site

I hate broken links its make content accessibility difficult,so for this sometime I feel boring if a website seems to be having too much brokern links,another problem is too much nagetive review,if a website has too much nagetive reveiw I think that there is a clear indication that such website have a tendency to consume your time for nothing so I stay away from such site

There are many websites that have broken links. Moreover, too many pop-up can also irritate the users. However, I have absolutely no problem with a website that continously shows pop-up if they are paying me a good amount of money.

Once the site begins to underdeliver on their promises or their modus operandi begins to change, then I'll know it's time to quit that site.
Some sites that might be regular in payment don't pay regularly anymore and then I'll become suspicious.

Policy changes frequently. Also when they come up with flimsy excuses for non payment, i just leave. I remember beermoney banning my account out of the blue. Very annoying.

What makes people not to quit from there website is another good question. Willing to keep on going no matter the cost and no matter the outcome. I have seen many websites open and closed and failed mostly. Yet seen sites get sold for better or worse. I'm very lucky to keep my site going for around six years now and still able to pay for keeping it, even if it's dead.

for survey platforms: I quit when there are not any surveys available or I am getting always(!) disqualified and the earnings are way too low and the minimum cashout is high (10$ or more), also when I have to show very personal info like my id and certificates
When it comes to loses interest or quitting a site for me, it is when there is a compromise in the site terms and conditions whereas an individual completes a task and expecting a reward but not given. I quit a site also when there is too much of advert appearing on almost each page on the website
I AGREE! yesterday I completed a game offer and they didn't give me any points, so I emailed them and they told me that the game I installed was not attributed to Tapjoy (the site that had to pay me), SO FRUSTRATING!

Last edited:
The main reason why i can quit a websites is when I no longer derived what I was aiming to derive and get from the particular site ,that means the site is of no longer importance to me .

one thing that will make me quit a website is that if the amount of money they are paying for content creation is not good enough. Another thing is that if they refused to pay after you might have worked for the platform.

The main reason why i can quit a websites is when I no longer derived what I was aiming to derive and get from the particular site ,that means the site is of no longer importance to me .
Probably, there are some paid to post platforms that has actually promised a lot of people certain money and failed. There was a gaming platform I ventured into before but at the end of the day they refused to pay. Many people who ventured into it left the platform.

So, what makes you want to quit a website? Whether that's another GPT or PTP forum, or a GPT survey platform, what is it, specifically, that makes you want to quit a platform? Perhaps it's poor customer service or the website has shown its true colors of scamming?

Share your experiences below.
Mostly the reasons have been due to a breakdown in the operations of the website. However, sometimes the customer care team for some of these sites have been non-existent when confronted about various challenges

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back