What's new

What made you decide to start working online?

I got laid off from work because of the covid 19 pandemic,I had to find an alternative while I still have few cash on me, online business was the only way out.

I lost my job due to the covid 19 lockdown and i was introduced to online earning by a friend , at first I was doing it to whine away time but later i got addicted to it and it became a part of me.
Covid19 made most of us to lose their earning jobs offline. I saw my business sales decrease cos of inflow and high surge if covid19. Its good you settled in, and it became part of you.

Covid19 made most of us to lose their earning jobs offline. I saw my business sales decrease cos of inflow and high surge if covid19. Its good you settled in, and it became part of you.
Thanks for the kind. Though settling in is not easy but at east working online has be assisting me a lot financially , and I have no have any cause to regret my actions.

That's a brilliant idea you have used and properly too. We all do have some down times in our daily schedules, and we can use such downtimes to earn some money online as well
the reason I started thinking of working online was that I had a lot of unused time in my life depending on the type of wprk I am doing and I was looking for a way I can earn some money from the free time I have been having and that is what make me to think of working online.

That's a brilliant idea you have used and properly too. We all do have some down times in our daily schedules, and we can use such downtimes to earn some money online as well
seriously in my life I do not just want to have an extra time, I don't know why I always felt it this way, I don't like having an extra time in my life but I will always like to have a busy schedule, I always like to create time for myself than for me to have enough time, I don't just want a boring life at all.

Is not easy earning online, but the pandemic pushed my to try earning extra bucks online when my business was struck down by covid19 restrictions.
And I hope you are now reaping from the benefits of this switch to online work and business that you have done as a result of the covid-19 disruption of your offline business?

And I hope you are now reaping from the benefits of this switch to online work and business that you have done as a result of the covid-19 disruption of your offline business?
I am happy that my time earning earning online isn't unproductive. At least Bizdustry pays me that little amount which i work out for, and i use it to settle one of my bills.

I got laid off from work because of the covid 19 pandemic,I had to find an alternative while I still have few cash on me, online business was the only way out.

The problem is that many unfortunate people lost their jobs during the pandemic because many companies went bankrupt. This was the main reason why people flocked over to the internet to make a living and survive the pandemic. However, my online earning activity has nothing to do with the pandemic, as me and many other freelancers were already earning money on the internet long before the pandemic started.

If you find most of friends are interested to work online so you will be curious about online earning and step by step you find yourself work online as simple as that.
To be frank, I had no intention to work online until a friend said that I can earn real money (although in coins only). Maybe it was worth a try so I surfed the internet and tried my hand on a site that accepts posting of short articles. Although that site did not pay me but that was the start of my online sojourn. Now I am still here.

To be frank, I had no intention to work online until a friend said that I can earn real money (although in coins only). Maybe it was worth a try so I surfed the internet and tried my hand on a site that accepts posting of short articles. Although that site did not pay me but that was the start of my online sojourn. Now I am still here.

Well, that sounds like a really nice story and I congratulate you for finding a way to earn money. On the other hand, I was not advised by anyone to make money online rather it was me who myself figured it out that there must be a way to earn money on the internet and this is how I started my journey.

Well, that sounds like a really nice story and I congratulate you for finding a way to earn money. On the other hand, I was not advised by anyone to make money online rather it was me who myself figured it out that there must be a way to earn money on the internet and this is how I started my journey.
People are lazy in working offline so for working online they will be more lazy especially the reward of online work in most of case more lower than offline work so it is really hard to maintain to reach payout especially if daily reward is low like 0,02 $ or 0,04 $ per day (like PTC sites).

People are lazy in working offline so for working online they will be more lazy especially the reward of online work in most of case more lower than offline work so it is really hard to maintain to reach payout especially if daily reward is low like 0,02 $ or 0,04 $ per day (like PTC sites).
I starting working online because my offline business income is not enough to cater for all my needs , so i need to keep working to be able to take solve my issues and pay my bills both online and offline.

Online rewards are not necessarily lower than offline one. It all depends on how hard you work. There are many people who earn $500 per month if their blog succeeds. In my country, people cannot earn that much amount per month because the average amount of salary is around $100-$200 in my own country.

I have always been fascinated by how people come up with several success stories while working on the internet, infact I have slways wanted to join the internet work I system but the opportunity presented itself during thr lockdown of the pandemic.

Working and earning line on a part time basis and making that extra bucks gives more hsooiness too. Cos you will us it up with your offline income and it will be very much better.

You really got some brass brother. I must give it to you there on not giving up on the struggle when you got laid off as a result of staff cut down. You will not regret coming online for the money you seek to make online

A lot of factors made me to start working online. I was in a place where I don't go out to socialize with people, so i usually visit different websites and from there I discovered that one can really make money online. That was how I started working online.
Working online is one of the things I find so easy and simple to do because I can do it at anytime without anybody pushing as I don't want to. I decided to start working online because I see most of these online jobs can be done without interfering with the offline work.

Working online is one of the things I find so easy and simple to do because I can do it at anytime without anybody pushing as I don't want to. I decided to start working online because I see most of these online jobs can be done without interfering with the offline work.
there are so many reasons that made me decide working online but one of the basic and the remote reason why I started working online was because of the covid19 pandemic

The availability and also access to the internet is one of the best to happen to us in our generation as it brought about opportunities to work online for those of us interested in working online

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back