What's new

What made you decide to start working online?

What made you decide to jump into the world of online work? It was many years ago, and in fact, I started with Fiverr. I originally did some art gigs and graphic design stuff, but soon realized my skills were lacking and I didn't feel comfortable providing a poor quality service.

Anyway, when did you start?
I started just four years ago. I decided to jump into the world of online work because of YouTube videos of people that are already working online. They have step by step tutorials if you are a beginner. First, I really watched carefully how they have done the work online. I will then try to do it on my own.

Do you know what it feel like to be staying back at home in the comfort of your own room and at the same time you're making cool and quite money for yourself and your family? That's something Indeed

Do you know what it feel like to be staying back at home in the comfort of your own room and at the same time you're making cool and quite money for yourself and your family? That's something Indeed
Yes,I love that feeling. Earning comfortably online without much stress has been my goal. Naturally, I don't like works that gives me stress all day long and just for little money. Earning online is comfortable to me.

I think it is good that you have taken the decision to retire from offline employment, as we are all human beings and deserve respect. Here online you can learn and develop a skill, this way you will be able to generate full time income.

Thanks for your kind words. I am not sure whether or not I will be able to develop my skills or not because I am already too old for that. I am 30 years old, actually. I have no choice but to earn money posting on online forums and get paid for that.

Thanks for your kind words. I am not sure whether or not I will be able to develop my skills or not because I am already too old for that. I am 30 years old, actually. I have no choice but to earn money posting on online forums and get paid for that.
I think you are at a very good stage of life to develop skills. And when we set a goal, there is no age limit to reach it. A brief case of what I am expressing, my mother the last time she went to college, she was 65 years old after many studies. It is never too late!

The unemployment rate in my country is appalling. I had to fend for myself and make some money. I first began by writing online for some platforms and gradually began to learn about crypto. It's been amazing

I have always be n hearing about ways I could make money online but didn't really pay attention to it until during the pandemic that I noticed how online businesses were thriving.

I think you are at a very good stage of life to develop skills. And when we set a goal, there is no age limit to reach it. A brief case of what I am expressing, my mother the last time she went to college, she was 65 years old after many studies. It is never too late!

It is really good to hear that your mother pursued studies even at the age of 65! Right now my main aim is to earn more and more money because I am 30 years old and i am still not yet married when people at my age are getting married. In order to marry, we need money. This has been a big problem.

I started working online because it pays my bills more than my daily job, due to the rise of dollar in my country, that is one dollar is equal to 510 naira, it pays my bills easy and still leave some few naira to fall back on.

I started working online because it pays my bills more than my daily job, due to the rise of dollar in my country, that is one dollar is equal to 510 naira, it pays my bills easy and still leave some few naira to fall back on.

It is always possible to earn more money online as compared to day job, but you need to dedicate a lot of time and you need to know how to earn money online. Skills are the key to earn online.

As for me I decided to start working online because I have discovered that my offline teacher wasn't paying me much so I have been looking for all the way to have a nose too hard a job to eat in so someone referred me to reply and ever since then I have been so ask you yet and gotten paid several times.

It is really good to hear that your mother pursued studies even at the age of 65! Right now my main aim is to earn more and more money because I am 30 years old and i am still not yet married when people at my age are getting married. In order to marry, we need money. This has been a big problem.
That is the real reason why you are working online, because you want to have money to get married and start a family. You should look for other online options that will generate more income, this way you will be able to make your wishes come true.

I decided to want to make money back then in 2006 when me and my friends in high school where talking about a guy that travel to US to school there. After the first school fees his parent helped him to pay. He never request money form his parent and was feeding and paying for his school fees from what he earn online. Since them I have developed interest in making money online.

That is the real reason why you are working online, because you want to have money to get married and start a family. You should look for other online options that will generate more income, this way you will be able to make your wishes come true.

Yes, dear. Right now I have been looking for more ways to make money online but the problem is that there are not many opportunities for people like me who lack proper skills. I am only combining many sites and money making websites to make money. I will really appreciate if you can suggest any site to me.

Yes, dear. Right now I have been looking for more ways to make money online but the problem is that there are not many opportunities for people like me who lack proper skills. I am only combining many sites and money making websites to make money. I will really appreciate if you can suggest any site to me.
I think we all have skills, we just have to look for what we like and develop the skills that have competence in it. We can also learn a skill that catches our attention, now if what you want are sites to generate profits without many skills, you can look for forums pay per posting (PTP) micro job sites (GPT) or pay per click, but you must investigate to enter sites that are legitimate.

The condition i found myself in and the quest to develop financially or to expand my means led me to consider working online.unless you are too busy, you should get something doing too
Actually what actually drove me to start working online it because of the coronavirus pandemic which has seen the economy of most countries of parents as most people were in lockdown including my very humble self.

I think we all have skills, we just have to look for what we like and develop the skills that have competence in it. We can also learn a skill that catches our attention, now if what you want are sites to generate profits without many skills, you can look for forums pay per posting (PTP) micro job sites (GPT) or pay per click, but you must investigate to enter sites that are legitimate.

Right now I am only forums to make money online and I am not a really big fan of websites like Micro workers because there is already a lot of competition in there and they do not pay well.

Right now I am only forums to make money online and I am not a really big fan of websites like Micro workers because there is already a lot of competition in there and they do not pay well.
Ok I understand, then you should work on several paying forums at the same time, so you will see a result for your effort. I know a few that are paying today although I am not on all of them, Bizdustry, Tendri, Forumcoin, Cashtimeforum and The Forum Wheel. I'm sure there are others but I don't know them.

Ok I understand, then you should work on several paying forums at the same time, so you will see a result for your effort. I know a few that are paying today although I am not on all of them, Bizdustry, Tendri, Forumcoin, Cashtimeforum and The Forum Wheel. I'm sure there are others but I don't know them.

I would actually love to work on forums wheel, but the only pay via paypal and it is not at all available in the place where I live, so I will not be able to receive my payments from them. Do you have some other suggestions?

I would actually love to work on forums wheel, but the only pay via paypal and it is not at all available in the place where I live, so I will not be able to receive my payments from them. Do you have some other suggestions?
I have not worked at The Forum Wheel, so I didn't know there was a limit on payment methods. This is unfortunate as there are many members who would like to work on the site. I really don't have a good suggestion on this, unless you do like others, who ask friends to lend their Paypal services.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back