What's new

What made you decide to start working online?

I

I decided to start working online when I realized that what I tend to make is reasonable and even with little stress. I know how stressful it is to work offline for a particular organization and be collecting salary.
It's very stressful working in an organization that is too demanding all to little pay. Working online is relatively stress free and you get to choose when you want to work and when you don't.

For many years I have been working only, and I have been making little amount of money, I also have a full time job, I work online on my free time and also on weekend. I took online job as a side hustle. Working online is a great way of earning

In reply to your question above concerning when i started or decided to start earning online, well this decision was a year ago, while COVID-19 pandemic struck the world, I was stuck at home as everyone else too and wanted to make money

Well I have always wanted to start making money online because my online job is not giving me enough money to be able to settle my bills so I have always wanted to explore the online job market but it has always eluded me until recently when I discovered this platform known as Bizdustry.

I've always loved online for that. Working st your convenient time online have given me enough time to focus on my offline activities too.

Working and earning money online is the BEST way of earning money. Unfortunately, there were not many online earning opportunities during the mid 2000s. I still remember looking for online money making opportunities and finding none. This was actually because paypal was not supported in my country and most of the websites used to pay only through Paypal. However, right now many websites pay through crypto.

Well I have always wanted to start making money online because my online job is not giving me enough money to be able to settle my bills so I have always wanted to explore the online job market but it has always eluded me until recently when I discovered this platform known as Bizdustry.
Well, I decided to start working online to make money so that i can use the money to support the little i am earning through offline business, and that was really helpful .

Working and earning money online is the BEST way of earning money. Unfortunately, there were not many online earning opportunities during the mid 2000s. I still remember looking for online money making opportunities and finding none. This was actually because paypal was not supported in my country and most of the websites used to pay only through Paypal. However, right now many websites pay through crypto.
Yes, most of the income sites now are favouring Cryptocurrency payment option this days. And not over relying on paypal. Maybe they've looked up and realised that not everyone owns paypal and they need to divert to other options that will bring enough members to come work for them and promote the company more high.

What make me to start working online is because I like online business with passion, I always like working online to learn how to start up my business.
Actually I was trying to prove a point that it is not possible for you to earn money online by working online, so in my act to try and find out that it is not real, I found out that is real and ever since then I've been taking advantage of the opportunity that I have.

Covid19 affecting my offline business also influenced my time to start earning online and that paid off, i find Bizdustry, and Bizdustry have been rewarding for my time being part of its community.

Working online is really very interesting for me because I get to get paid for my time spent online either from platforms I work on or from my own personal online stores which I love to run too.

One major reason among the reasons I went starting to work online is freedom. Yes. Freedom to do as I please with my time online. I set the times I want to work and how I want to work and get paid also. It's been fun

The reason i decided to work online is because of the flexibility it has given me,and i am not constrain to a particular location and tied down somewhere,i can decide to work when the time suits me.

The reason i decided to work online is because of the flexibility it has given me,and i am not constrain to a particular location and tied down somewhere,i can decide to work when the time suits me.
That's the beauty of online gig, come rain or sunshine, it doesn't affect you cos you're sitting at the comfort of your home and doing your normal tasks.

I tried earning online earlier on, but it didn't work out for me that way, my online time got underway late last year. And since then I've been earning gradually to the top. I believe in the next five years, if i work hard I'll earn very better than as I'm doing now.

What made you decide to jump into the world of online work? It was many years ago, and in fact, I started with Fiverr. I originally did some art gigs and graphic design stuff, but soon realized my skills were lacking and I didn't feel comfortable providing a poor quality service.

Anyway, when did you start?
Pressure.... is just as simple as that, not peer pressure but a more advance pressure is the reason why I'm online took today and till i'm old, i will always be online...

Pressure is one of the reason why I'm online which i don't see any reason to leave because its as really helped me mentally and i'v gotten a lot of information online quiker than expected

Working online has added extra earning to my overall weekly, monthly and annual salary to me. At least i use my online earnings to solve some intricate issues that requires money.

I've always loved online for that. Working st your convenient time online have given me enough time to focus on my offline activities too.

I really hope that online money making opportunities will be available in Tier 3 countries soon. Unskilled people in my country are not able to make money for unfortunate reasons. I prefer earning money online because I would never want an angry boss who always shouts at me and insults employees. I have personally witnessed this myself and this is why I LOVE to work online rather than being treated badly.

I like working online because there is just no limits to what one can achieve working online. The space on the net is so wide that it can accommodate everyone and anyone who wants to carve a nich for himself or herself
The advantage of working online is a major reason most people decide to go online to find a job.In my own case it gives me leverage of time and the flexibility to do more jobs at a go rather than the normal conventional pattern of 8 to 5 routine.

It's very stressful working in an organization that is too demanding all to little pay. Working online is relatively stress free and you get to choose when you want to work and when you don't.
That's very true. This type of things or experiences was what made me start doing a lot things online to make up for these lost opportunities some organization are blocking from me online. Opportunities online are just too numerous

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back