What's new

What made you decide to start working online?

Yea about from Google am also a member of a popular Nigerian forums call nairaland,it was there that I got the information about bizdustry and it was posted by lyrrex ,i chatted him up on WhatsApp and he told me about about this site and how its work. it was a nice experience when I started earning here.
You should be grateful to Nairaland for making find a legit PTP site like bizdustry. I know you'll still spend some time hanging around Nairaland to get update like this in the future.

i decided to work online to make money and its really very nice that we are using our time to make money online and it's really nice i am a member of this awesome site bizdustry and i love it

I also started with Fiverr and it was because of the basic need for money. I also tried other platform like upwork and redbubble.

What made you decide to jump into the world of online work? It was many years ago, and in fact, I started with Fiverr. I originally did some art gigs and graphic design stuff, but soon realized my skills were lacking and I didn't feel comfortable providing a poor quality service. Anyway, when did you start? [/QUOTE
The real reason why I jumps to earning online is simply because my offline earning is not enough to support my family and put food on my table, so i opt for online earning just to support my family

I have been trying to make money online since when I was in school but it always failed me. But during the pandemic, I tried to make sure I married online businesses for me to be getting some cash.

I remember vividly when I can't even boast off $2 in my pocket. it was actually lack of money that made me to venture into online business and also the kind of environment I was in.

Working online apart form being an interesting place for anyone to be at, has also been my passion for a very long time coming. I just enjoy the freedom of jumping from one money making scheme to another online always

I observed that when one is more of an introverted person of some sort, you tend to be willing and able to spend time on tasks online freely without actually complaining too much so long as the pay was good. I think my little bit of an introvert nature led me online too

I never made a conscious decision to start earning online. I just found a Q&A site that I wanted to join which happened to pay. After that I became interested in finding sites that paid so started to google and many years later here I am.

I was out of school and I needed something to keep me busy. Something to earn me the little cash for spending. I started to look for things I can do online to earn. The rest is the history of today.

i decided to work online to make money and its really very nice that we are using our time to make money online and it's really nice i am a member of this awesome site bizdustry and i love it
Yeah, you're at the right place, where your contributions is valued. Bizdustry is very good at that, it rewards us for hanging around its site and interacting on things we like to discuss about. Not like social media site where you won't get paid for your time hanging around their platform.

Working online has become so enjoyable and profitable. I had started just for the sake of filling up my free time and having some extra cash. Right now, it is still a good source of my extra cash even as I work offline.

Working online has become so enjoyable and profitable. I had started just for the sake of filling up my free time and having some extra cash. Right now, it is still a good source of my extra cash even as I work offline.
Working online seems profitable and enjoyable like you said but you need time and dedication , to me I decided to start working online because i was bored dipuring the covid-19 lockdown, and it has now paved way and opened my eyes to many online earnings.

Whenever I sit down and observe and see the wide range of opportunities that comes with doing things and making money online, I just wondered what it would have been like if we don't have those online activities to keep us going.

The quest to make more money is the main driving force for me Working online. You can't just rely on an offline job that pays once in a month. No you can't rely on it

That's nice to hear such from you, that online earnings have become profitable this days. I believe you make extra bucks out of your free time online. Same goes to me, nothing interest one when you're leisure time converted to earn online becomes fruitful.

Since i love spending hours online when I'm on my store room waiting for customers to patronize my products. I use most of those time to spend on social medias. Until my cousin introduced me to Bizdustry, which has turned my unproductive time via social medias to earning some extra bucks with my time around the site contributing through posts.

I started online jobs this year solely to make some money so as to complement my other source of earnings. I was introduced to online earnings by so of my friends an since them I have never looked back.
I
Everyone likes to have and also enjoy some kind of freedom when doing what gives them money. This is why I like online business a lot. I do what I want when I want to get it done and still get money from doing it that way
I decided to start working online when I realized that what I tend to make is reasonable and even with little stress. I know how stressful it is to work offline for a particular organization and be collecting salary.

I think I have made a contribution to this topic before but let me add this again. One of the things that made me to start working online was depression and loneliness. In the year 2018, I had a depression and I was introverted because of a lot of things ranging from family issues, to health issues, and a lot of negatives.

What made me desire earning online is the amount i get paid for doing so ,this makes me prefer earning money online than anything else ,so there are so many things that made me desire to earn online

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back