What's new

What kind of investment do you prefer.

By estate business perhaps you are trying to refer to real estate business, however, in order to invest in real estate business you need a lot of money.

By estate business perhaps you are trying to refer to real estate business, however, in order to invest in real estate business you need a lot of money.
what kind of investment and prefers real estate business because of the nature of the business it's always appreciated and has a lesser tendency to depreciate

Cryptocurrency investment would have been my best option if the value were not decreasing. The recent problems in the crypto market has made me cautious and this has made me realise that anything can happen. However, I would still choose crypto because the value of crypto might increase in the future.

Cryptocurrency investment would have been my best option if the value were not decreasing. The recent problems in the crypto market has made me cautious and this has made me realise that anything can happen. However, I would still choose crypto because the value of crypto might increase in the future.
I prefer investing in cryptocurrency as you have likely said in your comment because it is very easy to transact you can do this at your own convenience.

Of the three investment options you listed that I can see, I will be choosing the cryptocurrencies investment as my best choice for type of investment. Because I have been used to investing in it for a long period of time already

I prefer investing in cryptocurrency as you have likely said in your comment because it is very easy to transact you can do this at your own convenience.

i am sure many people are quite disappointed because of the fact that crypto prices have decreased significantly. However, many crypto enthusiasts still believe that the price of crypto will rise. But I believe that after such a big crash in the crypto market the prices will increase gradually, not swiftly.

i am sure many people are quite disappointed because of the fact that crypto prices have decreased significantly. However, many crypto enthusiasts still believe that the price of crypto will rise. But I believe that after such a big crash in the crypto market the prices will increase gradually, not swiftly.
I prefer online business these days than offline business because of the stress involved in offline business, this
days at least you can be at your comfort zone and carry out online transaction and make good morning.

I prefer online business these days than offline business because of the stress involved in offline business, this
days at least you can be at your comfort zone and carry out online transaction and make good morning.

What kind of online business are you interested in? If you want to start a store, you would need to invest money. This is why I prefer workig on online forums and making money. Right now, I work on several paid to post forums and some paid to click sites to earn a living.

One thing I've learned is that having multiple streams of income can be life saving. As far as investment is concerned, having both the offline and online business is the way to go. They can supplement each other as they both grow.

Cryptocurrencies Investment will be my preference because it is what I know and have been very much involved with for many years counting already. It is an all in welcoming area too for anyone interested

It depends on my risk appetite and what the economy is saying. However, gold is a fine and tangible investment that hardly depreciates even in the face of devaluation of the local fiat.

Though investments should be based on the pain points that you would want to solve in your area, I tend to like technology because it is found everywhere.

My current investment preference is investing in cryptos. I am trying to build my crupto assets and probably lock my investment for 5-6 years. I am investing on various cryptos

Mining cryptocurrencies and gaining profits from mining is also a great way to earn money, so investing in hardware is also a good option. However, there are also some disadvantages linked to mining cryptocurrencies. One of the biggest disadvantage is that you might not be able to generate income outright and wait for profits.

Mining cryptocurrencies and gaining profits from mining is also a great way to earn money, so investing in hardware is also a good option. However, there are also some disadvantages linked to mining cryptocurrencies. One of the biggest disadvantage is that you might not be able to generate income outright and wait for profits.
I prefer investment that pays on the short run that when you invest with in a short time you start ripping and gaining your profit.

I prefer investment that pays on the short run that when you invest with in a short time you start ripping and gaining your profit.

Well, in that case mining might not be your cup of tea because mining is actually a kind of long-term investment that requires you to wait and see profits rise. It is not that easy to run a mining rig or farm. You have to manage it properly and you have to wait for almost one or 1.5 years to see profits.

I don't know why I have no appetite for mining crypto. Maybe because mining needs a fast computer and mine is very slow and antiquated already. Another issue with mining is the power that it uses. I have read in some posts that mining consumes so much energy that it can affect the environment.

I prefer investment that won't really take my time, like crypto trading now, just deposit money and watch it grow not investment that I would still be active.

Cash and commodities are typically considered low-risk investments,so if you're new to investing or risk-averse,one of these optins could be good place to start.
Cash and commodities
1.Gold.Yes can invest in gold and other commodities such as silver or crude oil..
2.CDs and bank products.
3.cryptocurrency.
There are many online investment like you said but to chops between the three investment being listed, I will go for gold because I believe gold will give a better outcome than others.

You don't mention one of the best investment I love, which is the real estate investment, is one of the investments I will always put my money any day anytime. I also like Gold investments, Cryptocurrency investment is another one.
Real estate is truly a very good investment to venture into. I plan on investing in real estate once I start earning a good amount of money in my life. Real estate can pay you so well even when you are old and retired.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back