What's new

What kind of business can I start with my pension

Most of the people in the villages who retire are inclined towards agriculture but some people who are high officials start a good business.Like fast food or any shop or get a job as a security guard in a bank. However, if your pension is high enough, you can open a shop so that you can start your own business.

Retirement from civil service in my country means you have spent a maximum service year of 35years which is a massive chunk in someone's life. So the person needs to rest indeed. This means the business the person will engage in should accord them the possibility to rest. Nothing else comes to my mind than agribusiness. With this, they can rest and at the same time making money if it is done well.

It will be good amount of retirement, you should to make a medical Store because in Pakistan it has a lot of worth and gives you very much earnings, you can invest them in to real estate business where you can get enormous profit in some years, build a good hotel at urban location it will also a nice business for you.

Now since the person in the question is a female, I will advise her to go into catering services. This is now a hot cake now. But if she cannot do that, she can also venture into decorating and baking of cakes and other snacks that are common and eaten in her vicinity.

Starting a retirement business is an increasingly popular way to bring in extra cash and keep active in your senior years. In fact, a report by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics shows that seniors are more likely to be working for themselves than any other age group. In fact, 15.5 percent of people over 65 are currently self-employed. And there are good reasons behind this trend. Today’s older Americans have to pay off mortgages and auto loans and deal with increasingly high medical bills. Additionally, studies show that 67 percent of people neglect to budget for travel when saving for retirement. By starting a business in retirement, you can afford some of these expenses (and luxuries) without having to dig into your savings.

Moreover, an increasing number of seniors are starting businesses as a way to stay busy in retirement. With Americans living longer than ever, retirees are seeking ways to keep their minds and bodies active while earning a little extra income. By starting a business in retirement, you can utilize your skills and talents or pursue a hobby about which you’re passionate

To contribute a little to what everyone has said, I think the best business you can venture into with your pension money that has low risk involved is agricultural activities. This section is a continuous chain of active income as long as life continues here on Earth. This is because humans we also need food for survival.

this is based on personal decision and what you love or have interest in doing because starting a business deals with personal conviction to think of a well formed business but for a pensioner i will advice going into water factory where species of water can be produced

I have a family member who will soon be retiring from the civil service what can of business can the person start with her pension or should the person just sit down at home doing nothing if she should what are the reasons you think she should
when people retire they did not have enough potential to do a physical work so for these kind of people investment in anything is best for it you can hire a branch of any brand or you can invest in stocks or cryptocurrency.

you can start the business of Clothes with your pension its very good and profitable business you can make your own shop because this business is very suitable in every season. you just need to give a proper time to your shop do good investment and hire some honest salesman who can help you in your dealings. with in few minutes you will get good profit. this is perfect business for you after retirement.

As a pensioner age is not always on there side to learn a skill or a trade. My advise for those still in active service is for them to plan their self properly and learn a skill or a trade no matter what it would cost them in other to have a be fitting plans for their pension.

Here are some of the best retirement business ideas:
  • Taxes and Bookkeeping. Many entrepreneurs need a little help managing the books. ...
  • Tutoring. Retired teachers and librarians are uniquely suited to start tutoring businesses. ...
  • Writing and Editing. ...
  • Online Courses. ...
  • Pet Care. ...
  • Consulting. ...
  • Franchises. ...
  • Creative Products.

I have a family member who will soon be retiring from the civil service what can of business can the person start with her pension or should the person just sit down at home doing nothing if she should what are the reasons you think she should

By the money of pension you can start a small businesses like business of serving tea or coffee at front of your home or providing sewing threads and needles to clients on factory price that's sale is much more cheaper then the retail price. So peope usually opt for cheaper prices and huge packages of products. So you should also try this.

Pensions in my country cannot be used to start any business is just like giving a 18years old boy money for biscuits, it's really small and not enough for a person to live on, but it can be used to finance a business that has been existing already, it can be used for farming agricultural produce and rearing of poultry birds too.
This is right but if the person in question can save the money for a while in order to generate a tangible capital and source for a loan, he or she can venture into agribusiness like buying and reselling farm produce or venture into farming enterprise in proper.

Now this is highly dependent or how much your pension is or let's say your capital. There are many businesses you as a pensioner can start and make real profit over time. You can start from transportation business, if you have the capital to buy a minibus and employ someone who will be driving it on a hire-purchase for you. You can also start hotel business, it is very lucrative in Nigeria.

There are a lot of businesses you can start with a pension, one of them is agricultural business, you can use your spare time to undergo a little training about agriculture depending on the field you may like the fall in, as for me I recommend agriculture business for you because it will help you mostly in future.

The five low-capital types of startups for retirement businesses: Coaching or consulting using expertise you developed in your first-act career; writing, blogging or editing; service businesses, such as gardening, driving, providing pet care, housesitting etc.

If one person had worked their entire life then it's gonna be difficult for them to sit home idly and do nothing after retirement. So if they want to start a business then they should think about it that what kind of business they can do easily and have their interest in. It all depends on their health and energy to work further. If they want they can invest their money and get profit without doing anything like trading apps or bank or in real estate.

It's upon the retiree if he/she wishes to have a business. Since you're about to retire, if you want to start a business then I think it's good to have a business on something that you already do as a hubby such as painting or cooking delicious foods. Start a business that will not give you more hassle, I think being retired is something that you should have rest for after working for many years.

If you're old and about to retire, start a business that is less risky but will also give you decent profit. You can renovate your house and when done, you can then rent it to students especially when your house is just located near a school.

To make your business effective and make profits, you should first consider the location on where you want to put your business then analyze what type of business have less competition in your area. Also the amount of resources that you need to run it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back