What's new

What kind of business can I start with my pension

I believe what you meant was your gratuity. Your gratuity as the case may be should be enough for you to start a good business. The kind of business to start depends on your area of interest and what exactly is trending in your immediate environment. You can do a quick survey around to find out the major challenges of people in your area and try to provide solutions to it. You make money when you solve problems.

Hmm depends on how much since it's not easy to start s business with low capital, how about food business? If she knows how to cook,bake or make other delicacies she probably can start making them and sell it.. it wouldn't cost much too.

there are many business a pensioner can involve in just that it is based on personal raste.the business i will suggest for a pensioner varies and they include building of cold room for selling of packed fishes, selling of ice blocks is also encouraged because it is a vast business and it involves building of ice block machine

If he can venture into farming or POS business which is more profitable, i would have said he should invest his pension into forex trading but i don't know his level of understanding on forex. Moreover he needs to be prepared for the challenges ahead of the farming business.

The person can start a foodstuff business, for example the person can start buying agro produce from the North and sell it in the south, west or east and make good return on investment

A provision store will be a good start for a retired worker who earns pension. I might have suggested an ecommerce business involving importing goods at lesser price from China and selling it to residents of his country at a higher price.

What really determines what one should invest in is passion. Your passion should be your business. Having money from your pension and just putting it on anything will not guarantee return or success in the venture. Try and locate or identify what your passion is go, for a training on it, seek counsel of experts in that field to make them your mentor, then you can start the business and grow it big.

With pension how can you start work beacuse pension is monthly basis and with provident fund you can start your work ...it depends on the amount how much you received as provident fund ...if you get a good handsome amount then I suggest you to start a food work because it's safer and less consumption

Start coaching or counseling using the skills you developed in your first Act career that may be best for you after retirement.
If you are tired of this job, you can still start a job that you are good at.

I have a family member who will soon be retiring from the civil service what can of business can the person start with her pension or should the person just sit down at home doing nothing if she should what are the reasons you think she should
If she choose to go offline, you have to assist her do market research to find the products with high demand. The market research must be effective and l'm sure if it's effective, she will find the products with high demand and then make her choice for the particular one she loves.

The five low-capital types of startups for retirement businesses: Coaching or consulting using expertise you developed in your first-act career; writing, blogging or editing; service businesses, such as gardening, driving, providing pet care, housesitting, tutoring and child care; turning a hobby into a business

With your pension, you can invest some in stock market. If you have a passion that you really want to do.. maybe you can turn it into a business. Business depends on what you like to do. Doing so will make you feel happy and secured.

Coaching/Consulting
Just because you’re retired and have left the workforce, it doesn’t mean your knowledge and skills have left as well. Starting a home based coaching or consulting business allows you to profit from your work knowledge and experience. Coaching and consulting can be done completely from home using tools such as online conferencing and Skype

Since most of the retiree preferred to stay in a rural area and enjoy life, I suggest they should also invest on the agriculture industry . That way they are not far from their business , they may start a farm planted with a large variety of crops.

Consider pension. You should start working when you are able to, however if you are in a pension, you may have to wait until pension age to get a job. The value of your pension can cover the yearly amount you have to survive on. If you have a decent pension coming to you, I recommend you start a food service job. By that, though, I mean that you should know how to cook!

There are a lot of business you can start by your pension. You can use bank also to get profit, you can invest online like in BTC,ETH etc even you can invest in real estate business. Buy 2 3 plots at good location, these are some options for you, invest in good hotel.

There are alot of options to start a business by retirement pension, you can buy buffalos and give them for take care to poor and you can get half of profit by each this is very common and profitable business in rural area. But you can also invest in online or offline business, make a medical store , also can get from bank.

As a pensioneer which I believe the person may be getting little old and she will not be agile to be moving up and down,I will suggest that she should find a shop in very good location where people are passing everyday even if she can get it near school and be selling pure water,drinks, recharge card, biscuit etc.

If you are at full retirement age or older, you can get all your Social Security benefits whether you retire from your business or not. ... But when you work in a business that you (or your family) own, or you are an officer in a corporation, it is not as simple.
Yes, but the owner does not retire from company. If a person gets retired this means that he is going to leave the work which has been incorporated into his body as a result of working over many years.

I have a family member who will soon be retiring from the civil service what can of business can the person start with her pension or should the person just sit down at home doing nothing if she should what are the reasons you think she should
In the world I don't think so there is any business which we can do without doing any work but I think online homemade dress selling is a very good business which can be done by staying at home means hire someone to sell the dress on social media and also in shops and hire someone to made the dresses you just give them money for clothes I think so this is a esiest business which she can do by staying at home without any hard working

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back