What's new

What kind of business can I start with my pension

I have a family member who will soon be retiring from the civil service what can of business can the person start with her pension or should the person just sit down at home doing nothing if she should what are the reasons you think she should
Well, i will suggest affiliate marketing and since the person in question is not quite young anymore. Affiliate marketing will allow such person to work remotely having time for other stuffs as well.

I think the choice of business that a retiree should invest in depends on the amount that is been received.
You can take a start from small scale business by your pension. There are many small sacle business, like book shop, cloth shop and shoes shop. The others are poultry form or fish form, you can select any of these, as you want.

Don't just jump into any investments, research well and find out what is the needs of people in your environment. For example if the needs in your location is access to banking services, you can invest in agent banking but make sure you are well trained before you start.

To start a business after retirement at time u will suggest people do what they love and feel they are capable of. For a person retiring it means they must have been aged and won’t be able to do difficult business so if you are thinking of something you want to put your labor and money into you could start up a poultry or fish farming. That’s going to be less stressful and won’t cost too much to start.

Online selling. With high spending power and little time, the enormous middle class is buying online. ...
Home care services. ...
Tuition services for kids. ...
Sell homemade food items. ...
Content writing. ...
Book writing/ blogging. ...
Florist and garden maintenance. ...
Property consultant.

there are lots of businesses you can startup with your pension, it all depends on the financial strength of your pension. if you have a good financial base, you can go into real estate, where you buy and sell properties. you can as well go into a small grocery store, it all depends on your financial strength. transport and logistics is another area, but you need to understand the rudiments of whatever you're going into.

Be a trainer. Being retired doesn't make all your knowledge and skills disappear. ...
Start a blog. ...
Renting property. ...
Start a restaurant. ...
Become a Dangote distributor. ...
Own a drug store. ...
Networking. ...
Affiliate marketing.

Pension is the payment of sometimes large sum of money or periodic that you have saved up for some time for retirement.baftee retirement, the body should be resting but if you feel the need to go into business then it should be one that doesn't consume much strenght like online investment, referrals and commission, or real estate
That is it, I do not think much people would agree to venture into stressful business after they must have retired. Pension is enough for some, the few who invest just go into things that won't take much of their time and energy.

The five low-capital retirement business start-up types: coaching or consulting with the expertise you have developed in your first-act career; writing, blogging or editing; service companies such as gardening, driving, providing pet care, housing, tutoring and child care

You can invest your pension money in various government savings schemes. Also, the best consumer is the real estate business. You invest it in a stock exchange. You can also buy agricultural land and cultivate it.

I have a family member who will soon be retiring from the civil service what can of business can the person start with her pension or should the person just sit down at home doing nothing if she should what are the reasons you think she should
Deciding to do business with your pension is the best decision a pensioner could ever make, a lot of people squander their pension on things that don't bring them money and when things go haywire for them, they start to complain. So, to be specific, I'll suggest you start real estate or if possible agriculture with your pension.
Post automatically merged:

Deciding to do business with your pension is the best decision a pensioner could ever make, a lot of people squander their pension on things that don't bring them money and when things go haywire for them, they start to complain. So, to be specific, I'll suggest you start real estate or if possible agriculture with your pension.

According to my own point of view, you can start a provision business with your pension or you can better still start a super market business with your pension, but it is base on the amount of money you receive as your pension.

You can venture into agro business like buying maize,beans from villages when they are cheap and selling when the price is high,or you take it to places like portharcourt to sell .
Palm oil is a good business too,you can go to villages where they make oil you buy and keep when its high in price you can sell make your gain.You can also open an online store where you can sell things to people in diaspora.

This depends on the person’s business interest but I’ll make a few suggestions. Real estate is a good way to invest money in order to collect passive income. This best suit an old person cause it doesn't require much stress and attention. Also agriculture is another good way to invest money.

Retired teachers and librarians are uniquely suited to start tutoring businesses. With competition becoming increasingly fierce at top colleges, a growing number of parents are paying big bucks for private tutoring. Seniors can capitalize on this trend by offering subject matter tutoring, SAT prep, college essay writing support, and more. As a bonus, you can set your own rates and hours and tutor only as many students as you desire. According to a recent Angie’s List article, the average tutor takes in between $45 and $60 per hour.

While many people look forward to the lazy days of retirement, many retirees aren’t ready to stop working or they have financial issues that require them to continue to work.

Working a regular job after retirement is not only unappealing to many seniors, but it can be difficult to get. A better option is for retirees to turn all the knowledge and experience they've gained during a career, into a home based business. A home business allow for greater flexibility and freedom that retirees have earned after a long career. A business can be run from any country, for retirees interested in being expats or from an RV for those who want to travel closer to home. It can be run part-time, to allow for more fun or if there is a need to care for an ailing spouse.

There are many kind of businesses you can do conveniently at the comfort of your home, like educational consultancy. You can get a laptop and printer and do SOME computer works for people around without necessarily leaving the comfort of your home.

There are many businesses you can start. You can start selling products like clothes and shoes depending on the amount that you are been paid. You can also open a little provision shop and make money from it. It all depends on the amount your been paid

If you like online business,i will advise you to start buying bitcoin n start trading but if you can't do that, just got to real estate and start buying and selling properties or rather go straight to farming business.

If you have any experience in crypto, it will be a good idea to invest on crypto currency like Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin etc. I can make you good profit if you you trade it the right way and with the right company

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back