What's new

What kind of business can I start with my pension

Coaching/Consulting. Just because you're retired and have left the workforce, it doesn't mean your knowledge and skills have left as well. ...
Writing/Blogging. People go online for information and entertainment. ...
Service Based Business. ...
Turn a Hobby into a business. ...
Ebay/Amazon/Etsy/Ecommerce.

The five low-capital types of startups for retirement businesses: Coaching or consulting using expertise you developed in your first-act career; writing, blogging or editing; service businesses, such as gardening, driving, providing pet care, housesitting, tutoring and child care; turning a hobby into a business

I have a family member who will soon be retiring from the civil service what can of business can the person start with her pension or should the person just sit down at home doing nothing if she should what are the reasons you think she should
You can go into investment in crypto currencies or real estate business. It depends on where your passion lies. However, whichever ways you want to go, make sure you get the required knowledge before embarking on any business.

If he wishes to start a business, think of the things you love or those things you have lot of knowledge about or products that are fast moving with less competition, make your research on the resources that will be involved, analyse the risk, then start when satisfied.

I think the best business to start is selling products. You should observe your place or city if what kind of product has a high demand. I recommend something consumables like food

I think if I have a pension for my early retirement. I will spend some for a business like online selling and the other percentage is I will invest it in Stock or bitcoin. So that someday will be stable and no problem with my grand children.

I have a family member who will soon be retiring from the civil service what can of business can the person start with her pension or should the person just sit down at home doing nothing if she should what are the reasons you think she should
For the type of business you should go into work your pension, I will recommend you go for animal rearing like the goats, sheep, Rabbit. Reason been that they do not require too much finance to grow them and maintain them.

If he wishes to start a business, think of the things you love or those things you have lot of knowledge about or products that are fast moving with less competition, make your research on the resources that will be involved, analyse the risk, then start when satisfied

I would suggest her to start whatever she likes to do as a business. Because a person having personal interest can succeed quickly than a person with no interest and starts just for the sake of money. So, she should make a clear picture of what she likes to do in business, then learn about it, then invest in a smaller scale, if she feels comfortable then move it to a larger scale according to her capacity.

There are lots of business one can do with pension. You can start clothes and shoes business where you open a store and start selling shoes and clothes to people and you will be making money, and also whenever the pension come again you can also venture it into the business for more growth.

There are several businesses you could start with your pension fund, once the business is a profitable or lucrative one. Agriculture seems to be my most preferred option, probably because I'm from Africa.

Firstly what you should be considering is how much is my pension money before you put out this question, you should have made known to us the particular amount you will be receiving for your pension, because the money you have will determine the business you can do with it, but if your pension is below 300k then there are levels of businesses for that amount like, you can open a betting store, quite profitable or open a poultry farm or a pig farm too. But if your pension is above that you can open a provision store like a mini mart and so many others, or just look for what you are passionate about and do that way it will be easier for you.

Think of a good business that you can start with a small capital, don't just out all your pension money into a business,You may profit or lose,It is all about risk,Do business that suit your life style,It depends on your age,age we tell the types of business you can do or just Invest the money into cryptocurrency like buying of bitcoin or other coins

It depend how much pension they get after retirement, if they get big amount then they can open big business as they want, but my adevice she should start a business of clothes because it is very profitable.

It depends on which business you want to do and in which business you have more interest in, and what business is your plan about. My recommendations are that you can make business according to your amount. If you will get big amount then you can also trade in cryptocurrency.
Post automatically merged:

It depends on which business you want to do and in which business you have more interest in, and what business is your plan about. My recommendations are that you can make business according to your amount. If you will get big amount then you can also trade in cryptocurrency.

If he wishes to start a business, think of the things you love or those things you have lot of knowledge about or products that are fast moving with less competition, make your research on the resources that will be involved, analyse the risk, then start when satisfied.

If you are at full retirement age or older, you can get all your Social Security benefits whether you retire from your business or not. ... But when you work in a businessthat you (or your family) own, or you are an officer in a corporation, it is not as simple.

You are most successful building off of your existing talents and skills,” advises David Deeds, Schulze professor of entrepreneurship at the University of St. Thomas in Minneapolis and EIX executive editor. (Full disclosure: EIX, the Entrepreneur and Innovation Exchange, is part of the Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation, which is a funder of Next Avenue.)

It is depend upon on you health and your capability .The Knowledge also require to start a business after retirementemnt. If you start any business you should already knowldge about it. Now days there are many online business platform where people invest and get profit. So you also can this and investment on and get money.

Wow!!!
Pension fund is a very large amount of money
So I will advice you to invest in something that deals with the basic needs of life that people can not do without in a day
Such as food,shelter and school

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back