What's new

What kind of business can I start with my pension

The kind of business you can do as a pensioner depends on how much you collect as pension on monthly basis, and your location matters a lot. A pensioner in the city have better choices of business than those in the rural area. In urban area, you can erect a water producing company, rental services, drink depot, etc.

I have a family member who will soon be retiring from the civil service what can of business can the person start with her pension or should the person just sit down at home doing nothing if she should what are the reasons you think she should
If they are retiring and they are at an old age yet have a lot of knowledge then there are many businesses that you can start in your old age. Of course there are online businesses where you can try and sell things online or even purchase and resell items. Or what is an increasing popular trend is to have tutoring sessions and so forth for high school students and university students. This can be a nice business as well.

You can start a business with that pension money but you must have acknowledge about your capability in the field of business that either you can handle the business or not how much interaction you xan do with the people or which type of business you can do.or also how much pension you have comapre with how much your business required

This your question depends on how much pension you receive from your work place. So if you think your pension is much you can start up a little business physical or a drop shipping business. Good luck

While many people look forward to the lazy days of retirement, many retirees aren’t ready to stop working or they have financial issues that require them to continue to work.

Writing /Blogging
People go online for information and entertainment. If you can provide what they’re looking for through a blog, you can make money through a variety of monetization options, such as affiliate marketing.

As a pensioner you use your money to buy stocks in the US stock market exchange. You need to make good research on this type of investment and make sure you don't go into Capital appreciation stock as an elderly person and look for good dividends stocks. This way you will keep your money and still be making a lot of profit from it.

Depends the kind of business you love to do, I sugges livestock business farming is very lucrative business, I think is the best for you to start up, what you have to do is to look for good location or big space to start your business.

In my own point of view you can start up a mini business just like trading, because you don't have to spend too much money when you are about to invest in mini trading business or the person can go into social media platforms traffic. It is also not that expensive and it is also easy to control

I think it depend on your pensions payment that how much you are given.if the pension is very high than you can start the big business like you can start your own work, selling of clothes with includes some more items , like groceries , makeup, scarves or many other things you can start selling in your business.

Its depends on your pension. business can be done but for that you have to save some pension first. If you have some money you can start a small business. Also if you want a big business then when you are a retier you get a good amount of your retierment then with that money a good business can be done...
There is a lot of big and small business you can start..

It all depends on how much you are receiving as a pensioner, you can start up a real estate business with your pension if you are collecting huge pension. Business is determine by the amount of capital you have and also your ideas and strategies. Many pensioners go into businesses to gain forther wealth if they are still young and fit to do business after retirement.

Cryptocurrency is a good investment for him, since he wants to start something with his pension he can try out real estate for long term investment, buying of stocks for short term investment, stock is extremely volatile so I'll prefer her goes for real estate, it's profitable with medium risk involved.

Maybe she should try a business of buying and selling, she will just be ordering goods from a wholeslaer, and she will have a sales girl or boy to take care of the shop, the reason why I suggested this is because it will reduce her stress and she will be old and won't be able to do some hard work like her youths days.

I have a family member who will soon be retiring from the civil service what can of business can the person start with her pension or should the person just sit down at home doing nothing if she should what are the reasons you think she should

There is no need to stay at home doing nothing when you retire. That is the fastest way to lose all your pensions to expenses that comes from family and friends. It is necessary to look around the home and find out that one thing that you should start doing as a retiree. It can be owning your shop where you sell good stuffs or something similar.

I not sure her pension will be enough to start a business , most Pension are just small token, they might not be even enough to cover one's basic need. She should have made plans for her retirement long before now, probably by now she should have saved up enough money to start a business.

1. CONSULTANCY SERVICES: - This is the foremost of the small businesses one could ever think of; one can basically consult on almost anything and everything. Just think of any special skill in your possession and pronto, you can make a reasonable income from it. E.g. marriage counseling, business consult, legal consult, property consultancy, educational consulting, media consultant, etc. One do not have to possess any capital to start consulting, just some contacts on your phone, email addresses and referrals from family and friends, you are good to go.
  2. RESTAURANT: - No matter how poor people may be, food still remains the number one basic necessities of life before clothing and shelter. If you can do it right, it’s one of the surest way to crossing the poverty line. If you are still in doubt, please visit Equal Right in Somolu, Amala Sonola in ogba Aguda, Ewa-Agonyin(Beans) palace in Unilag etc. With a capital between N10K – N50k, you should be making a residual income from it.
  3. FASHION AND TAILORING SERVICES: - From time immemorial fashion business has been dynamic and ever present. From Paris to New-York, Milan to Lagos, Beijing to Joburg, fashion statements defies national/ethnic boundaries. Different occasions demand special outfits, one can easily take advantage of the trend in fashion consciousness of the people to earn a decent living. You can start with as little as N30K-N100K.
  4. REAL ESTATE AGENCY: - By finding properties for prospective clients, you perform a valuable service to both owner of properties and prospective tenants. Advertise that you have listings available for houses, apartments, flats, rooms, offices, etc. You can either charge a one-time fee for finding accommodations or work on a commission. In this line of business, capital or professional qualification is not really required as a start-up, you can belong to groups in the real estate NICHE or get briefs from family and friends, just have the right information and you will always smile to the bank. In addition, you can also be a property manager to your clients and earn steady income from management fees.
  5. RENTAL BUSINESS: This has mushroomed into an attractive new business opportunity. People like to borrow, do-it-yourself rent professional equipment. Many people are doing well these days by acting as rental agents for all manner of things - power tools, trucks, cars, electric generators, etc. Just look around your environment and conduct a research on items that could be of rental value to your community. For example, if you live in an area where property development is just springing up, you can decide to venture into giving out building tools such as, wheel-barrow, head-pan, shovel, trowels, drums, ladders, scaffolding, sledge hammers, pick-up trucks, etc.

Coaching/Consulting. Just because you're retired and have left the workforce, it doesn't mean your knowledge and skills have left as well. ...
Writing/Blogging. People go online for information and entertainment. ...
Service Based Business. ...
Turn a Hobby into a business. ..

I think farming is a good business for someone who has nothing to do. It has less risk and he or she might even not do the farming. He can employ farmers and there is very good profit in it.

It depends on the level you attained before retirement so as to ensure your emoluments. A poultry business sounds like the one good business I can advice you to go into. It is lucrative and agricultural products because it is never enough.

Expressions and Crafts

On the off chance that you have aesthetic abilities and appreciate painting, sewing, ceramics, carpentry, or another type of work of art or specialty why not transform it into a business? For instance, a retiree in my town makes excellent turned wooden dishes a lot which he sells at neighborhood make fairs, rancher's business sectors, and the town shopping center at different seasons. Another associate collectibles rebuilding from his home workshop.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back