What's new

What kind of building structure in the urban settlement will drive more income??

One of the best lucrative job in urban areas nowadays is structure for student outside the campus area and many students always demand for self contain or bedroom flat structures
I think standard self contain and one bed room flat apartment near school the environment will surely bring the necessary ROI.

I noticed in my environment that condos, room apartment that is one bedroom, two bedroom etc are in high demand maybe because it is a school environment.
I think people will invest in duplex make more money the Urban areas settlement because these days people like going for duplex.

The type of real estate building determine the location, I mean I can not go an build student Lodge were I know schools are not or around there. So building of real estate matters on location too.

The type of real estate building determine the location, I mean I can not go an build student Lodge were I know schools are not or around there. So building of real estate matters on location too.
Lol, that gonna be wasting of resources for Christ sake. If we want to invest into real estate, we checkmate on location first and actualize what fits in most.

The type of building structures in the urban centers that I think will give one the more leverage on making more money are the office apartment buildings and residential buildings

Their are different types of building around, when it concerns real estate housing investment. But the reward of each structure varies. Their are some type of buildings that yields profit than the others. It depends on the plan you followed to design the building. For example, student lodge structure with self contain lined up, and a bed room flat apparent, attracts more demand from people and pays higher than a single room structures.

Do you think that some building structures outclass other buildings when it comes to profitability in the urban areas??

Seriously I believe that the kind of state that you are actually doing the real estate business is going to determine the kind of building that will fetch you more money in that state.

in an urban settlement the kind of business you choose to run is very you cannot to run a business type of audience to expect, if was to run a business in such environment it will be for example Eatery, malls, shopping plazas.

The type of building I would go for will be determined by the location. If at the city center, an office building generates more income, in the suburbs, definitely residential (semi detached of 2bedroom flats).

I have every reason to believe that location is actually a very big thing when it comes to real estate business it goes a very long way in determining the kind of prices and the kind of clients that will come for your property in terms of where it's located.

I think if I want to build a house for rentage, it will be definitely be hostels in Universities because it's very lucrative and you can make lots of money from it.

Real Estate investment in the urban area is a good idea, but you have to know the kind of structures that you can erect or properties you can buy to make such money. Since urban areas are mostly full, hotels are good options to invest in.

As a result of the fact that a lot of people and moving from the rural areas into your urban settings makes Real Estate investment something that is very lucrative because people always look for where to live which is the duty of real estate investors to provide for them.

If you are living in a moderate urban town you should consider building of housing estates targeted at the middle class. They are mostly more economical and also you won't have to struggle a lot for rent.

The structure determines the money you make. Building single rooms is very cheap with less fittings so will be rented at a cheaper price. A bedroom flat can contain 3 rooms so the price may be equal.
In most urban settlements in my country people like to live in apartment buildings. The three bedroom apartment is suitable for families and low income earners.
Most real estate investors prefer apartment building and it sells faster than other building structures.

As far as urban settlement is concerned, the only building structures that will drive more profits for business owner is modern ones and industrial building at the same time. industrial building is taking over the building world now that you begin to wonder if people actually build residential houses again.

Yes, this is a very good point because over here where I reside currently in Lagos Nigeria, a lot of houses are industrial/home structures where two are combined.

Most people ars going for self contained apartment these days, and so it's kind of the best to go for these days.

Real estate investment you laid in the rural area without social amenities, low population, lack of good road, and electricity pose danger to a real estate property owner from reaping rewards after investment.

Most people love comfort and as such they will always prefer building that offers them privacy and comfort . In urban area this is what Tennants looks at before paying for a house

I have every reason to believe that location is actually a very big thing when it comes to real estate business it goes a very long way in determining the kind of prices and the kind of clients that will come for your property in terms of where it's located.
Yeah! Not just in the types of building you would invest in but also in setting fair prices for your properties. It may be so difficult to secure lands in the city center now but there are alternatives of suburbs that are growing very rapidly now.

No matter the structure or the design, one factor would determine how really profitable it's going to be which is money, the more money you put in a building thee more outlets you get that can be put off for rent and the more profit can bee made

Seriously I believe that the kind of state that you are actually doing the real estate business is going to determine the kind of building that will fetch you more money in that state.
The real estate property should be built or owned in the city or semi developed settlements if we really want to earn dividends running it for commercial purposes.

I don't believe there is any building structure in urban settlement that won't bring more income. Sometimes, investors makes the building of the organisation number thing of getting you contract. The sweeter the building looks the more income it will generate. Don't forget we are talking about urban settlement

Exactly, there are so many people who are actually living in the urban area which makes the demand for houses 🏘 very high. So, any kind of houses will be booked out.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back